(9) The Weird Assistant's Assistant

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❀AUTHOR❀

 

"So Min's stepsisters?" Shin Hye looked at Suzy in confusion while Suzy pretended enjoying the banana muffin in front of her.

 

Suzy nodded innocently. "I just came from my Appa's office. And, I met one of So Min Unnie's sisters there. She looks so arrogant. Totally different from So Min Unnie."

 

"Tsk! That must be Tae Hee. Well, she is arrogant but she is better than Yoo Bin or So Min's Eomma." Shin Hye snorted. Showing how much she disliked So Min's stepsisters and stepmother.

 

Suzy's eyes widened in curiosity. "Really? That arrogant lady is better?"

 

"MUCH BETTER!! At least she never insulted So Min of punished her physically. She just acted ignorant. You should see her other stepsister and stepmother. Evil!" Shin Hye said again. In anger.

 

"But.. Why So Min's Unnie took her stepsister to Kim Enterprise. Even she offered her a job. She-"

 

"Well.. So Min told me last night that it was the requirement from her stepmother. She has to make Tae Hee able to work there too or she has to kiss the job goodbye."

 

Suzy's eyes narrowed in confusion. "Why Kim Enterprise?"

 

Shin Hye rolled her eyes. "Is not it obvious? Because of that Kim Hyun Joong. She obsesses to him. To be his wife. I came to So Min's house before and listened to her. How she sure that Hyun Joong is still single because he has not met her. Pleasee.. So overconfident!"

 

Suzy smiled lightly. "You hate her family so much, huh Unnie?"

 

Shin Hye stared into Suzy's eyes deeply. "You have no idea. They tortured her so much. Not only physically but also mentally. She does not deserve it. Nanny Oh told me that the fortune belongs to So Min. Even the boutique. But, they took it all. Treating So Min as their maid." Shin Hye panted due to fast speak. "But she.. She never has the heart to hate them. She kept saying to fell blessed for having family. A mother and sisters. As in my opinion, she better off alone." Shin Hye sighed deeply as she remembered So Min's innocent smiles and expressions.

 

Suzy stared at Shin Hye in amazement. She never thought about that. So Min was really something. She adored her even more. And, had lots of faith that she would be the best wife for her beloved Oppa. "How to protect and support her?" Suzy mumbled.

 

Shin Hye looked at Suzy and caught her thinking expression. "For now.. Since So Min loves the job so much. It makes her feel alive. She seriously should find a way to make the Enterprise takes Tae Hee as an employee. They only gave her a week time limit."

 

"A week?" Suzy shocked.

 

Shin Hye nodded. "If only her parent still alive." She sighed deeply.

 

On the next table, Yong Hwa listened carefully behind the newspaper.

 

 

Jung So Min

I was busy myself with executive summary making after finishing the speech when my phone rang. I typed few more words, did not want to lose what I already had in mind, before I grabbed my phone from my table on my right side. Pressing yes button without even looking who called.

 

"Yes?" I said.

 

"Maid!"

 

I gasped. "Tae Hee Unnie?"

 

"Why they have not called me yet? I am still here. At the lobby." She sounded annoyed. "You better be here now. Accompany me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter