(58) Jung So Min

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A very very very short update. We are approaching the end of this story. We will end this the way Cinderella ended her story *Please ignore Cinderella 2*

 

 

 

 

 

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

 

My body shakes slightly as my eyes lock to such chaos inside Shin Hye’s coffee shop. Everything happened in a flash of light. I didn’t think that- Gosh, she showed up and those shoots and screams.. I close my eyes tight. It was terrifying!

 

Shin Hye sobs next to me with our hands connect. “She is in there? Kim Hye Soo is in there?” She mumbles in shock.

 

I open my eyes slowly and catch the sight of Seung Hyun-ssi walk out from the place and head directly toward us. He stops in the middle and talks to Yong Hwa-ssi. They have a serious conversation. What is it? They look back to the coffee shop several times. What is wrong?

 

“Honey, are you sure that you are ok?” A voice gets my attention.

 

I turn my face and see a man is comforting Tae Hee Unnie. One of his hands holds her hands tightly while the other pats her back. His loving stares.. He is her husband. I truly feel happy for them, for her.

 

“Miss Jung,”

 

I shift my sight and see Seung Hyun-ssi standing before me. Yong Hwa talks to Shin Hye, easing her down. “How is-“

 

“She is dead.”

 

A sharp gasp is heard. “Eomma? Is it Eomma?” Tae Hee Unnie rushes toward us.

 

Seung Hyun-ssi glances to her. “We cannot confirm it yet. When the result is out-“

 

“What result?”

 

“I am sorry, I cannot explain more.” He puts his stern expression. “After we clear it up, we will provide the explanation. Meanwhile, Miss Jung, please head back to the mansion.”

 

Hearing the mansion was mentioned, I remember Hyun Joong. “Does he know?”

 

Seung Hyun locks his eyes to me. “He knows.”

 

My heart stops beating. Oh God. How will- How can I face him now? How?

 

Oppa, forgive me.

 

 

   

 

 

I glimpse to the wall watch and notice that it is almost dinner time and yet Hyun Joong Oppa is not home. It has been almost six hours since the incident but he is not showing up yet. Where is he? Is he ok? Well, I believe he is. But, why he is not home yet? I am expecting him to shout at me to pour his anger and disappointment over me. But no, he is not here.

 

I sigh heavily as I move a little on my bed next to Hyun Joong Oppa’s bed. Nervous, unease, scare.. I feel uncertain.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

I gasp in shock as I heard the knocking. It can’t be Hyun Joong Oppa.. He never knocks. “Come in.”

 

The door is opened and three maids are showing up. “Excuse us, Miss Jung.” One of them says. “Mr Kim told us to move all your belonging to the guest room.”

 

I stun at my very position. He is kicking me out? Or he feels simply relief that he finally let me have my own room?

 

“Miss Jung?”

 

“Oh, yes.” I nod nervously. “Is he home yet?”

 

“No, Miss Jung. He gave the order through phone just now.”
 

He even doesn’t want to talk with me. He asks the Maids to take care of my things. I feel my whole world is collapsing over me. With a little shake, I reach for my phone and stand up. Slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter