(59) Reconciliation

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So Min and Tae Hee walked side by side toward Yoo Bin’s treatment room. What happened to her, they already heard the stories from Seung Hyun and Ji Yong. And, kindhearted So Min decided to visit her, basically forgiving her.

 

Whatever awful things that she got from her steps, now that her step Eomma died, she decided to forget it all. In addition, Yoo Bin already got her own punishments for being evil to her. Not need to let the past haunting her for the rest of her life. And, meeting Yoo Bin was actually one of the ways to make peace with her past.

 

Tae Hee and So Min stopped in front of the closing door. They glimpsed at each other and somehow Tae Hee knew that So Min was being nervous.

 

"It is ok." She encouraged her step dongsaeng.

 

So Min smiled shyly. "How is if she- Do you think she still hates me?"

 

Tae Hee tapped So Min's shoulder. "Don't be silly. Yoo Bin- Well.. Actually she is not that evil. I can tell." She winked playfully. "And, in addition, taking notes from what she experienced.. Let's pray that she comes to her senses."

 

So Min grinned. "I seriously hope so."

 

Tae Hee nodded and entwined her fingers with So Min's, wanting to inject bravery into her.

 

So Min felt strange kind of warmth spread all over her. A kind of warmth she never felt before. The one that she wished since her Appa brought her steps into their house years ago. "Thank you, Unnie." She muttered.

 

"I should have done this since years ago. I am sorry."

 

So Min smiled with such happiness. Finally.. Finally she got a real sister. "That's ok."

 

Tae Hee smiled in relief. Despite the guilt and shame for everything that she did to her before, she thanked to God that her step dongsaeng was So Min: a woman with the purest heart ever. If not, maybe she would never be forgiven. "Come." She opened the door slowly just to find Yoo Bin turned her face and widened her eyes in shock. "Hi!" Tae Hee greeted her.

 

Yoo Bin blinked her eyes multiple times, not sure that the people who entered her room were Tae Hee and So Min. The most shocking was that they were holding hands. "Unnie? So Min?" She lost her ability to talk.

 

"How are you, Unnie?" So Min asked carefully. She feared the possibilities making Yoo Bin angry.

 

Yoo Bin moved her eyes to Tae Hee and So Min over and over again, in turn. She seriously couldn't believe her eyes.

 

Tae Hee smiled seeing Yoo Bin's reaction and dragged So Min closer. "We heard about what happened. And, we are sorry for that." She talked in behalf of So Min too.

 

"Hm.." Yoo Bin was still on her shock stage. Then she noticed that Tae Hee had such a ballooning tummy. "You are- pregnant?" Finally she could move her tongue.

 

Tae Hee smiled lovingly and rubbed her tummy with her free hand. "Yes. My husband and I are expecting our first blessing."

 

"Your husband?" Yoo Bin asked.

 

Tae Hee nodded. "I am married to a- commoner." She grinned. "But I can tell, I have never been happy than before."

 

"Oh." Yoo Bin threw her sight to So Min. "And, you?"

 

"I just come to see you, Unnie."

 

"Are you going to laugh at me?"

 

So Min smiled tenderly. "You know that I am not that kind of woman."

 

Yoo Bin said nothing else. Of course. She knew that So Min was not that kind of woman. She would never laugh on top of others misery. Not like herself. It was Yoo Bin who loved to laugh for others difficulties.

 

"Yoo Bin-ah.." Tae Hee released So Min's hand. "We shall start anew." She approached Yoo Bin and sat at the edge of her bed. "The three of us."

 

"Start anew?" Yoo Bin felt unsure. She looked at sincere So Min. Of course she would love that. But-

 

"I want us as real family, Unnie. You have no idea for how long I dream of it." So Min copied Tae Hee, moving closer to Yoo Bin's bed and sat at the edge of it. "It will be fun if I truly have both of you as my sisters."

 

"Are-" Yoo Bin felt a huge stone in prevented her to talk more.

 

"I am sure, Unnie." As if she was able to read Yoo Bin's mind, So Min took her hand and held it tight.

 

Tae Hee smiled and opened her hands widely just to take both of her dongsaengs into a tight embrace. Unconsciously she began to sob silently. "This is the best day ever." She kissed Yoo Bin's head and So Min's cheek.

 

Together Yoo Bin and So Min nodded once and joined the cries.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seung Hyun kneeled in front of Bom's grav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter