(63) When everything is place

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Seriously Unnie, you look weird." Dara said after she walked out from the bathroom and still found Jenny sitting in silent over her bed. She knew that Jenny was confused, maybe because of what happened last night with Seung Hyun. But Dara couldn’t say a thing, because Jenny kept it for her own self and she couldn’t tell Jenny that she overheard the scene.

 

Jenny sighed heavily and lay back over the bed, staring to the ceiling blankly. She felt troubled. The unknown feeling that filled her heart since last night was getting stronger. And, she was afraid.

 

“Unnie, do you want to come to my office? I want you to meet my best friends, our best friends to be exact. Bom Unnie and I.”

 

Coming to Dara’s office? Hm- No! She couldn’t. She couldn’t tie herself more to anything here in Korea. That Seung Hyun guy- How could he- He was Bom’s man- Now, that Bom just died- How- Because Jenny had similar figures with Bom. That was for sure!

 

“Unnie?”

 

Jenny looked at Dara and found her confused expression.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Jenny smiled slightly. “Nothing.”

 

“Hm- about your flight-“

 

“Oh. Yes. Today at 3PM.”

 

“You are still going?”

 

“Yes?” She answered in doubt.

 

Dara was in full alert. Dammit! It was not working. What happened last night was not working! “I will take you.”

 

“No need. I understand that your office hours-“

 

“That’s ok, Unnie. But seriously-“ Dara sat at the edge of the bed. “I don’t want you to leave. I will definitely feel lonely without you. And- Can’t you just start anew here?”

 

Jenny gulped hard.

 

“About your past- I am sure you know that the people who you- They all are dead. Without us even trying, they got their punishment. Now- Don’t you think- You have to move on? Not to forget- But- Don’t let it hold you back.”

 

“Dara-“

 

Dara took Jenny’s hands. “Stay, Unnie. At least you have me here. Me and Ji Yong and Seung Hyun.”

 

A loud bump was there in Jenny’s heart when Dara mentioned Seung Hyun’s name.

 

“And, you will also have other closed friends here: Gummy Unnie, Minzy, Shin Hye- Yong Hwa.. So Min and Mr Kim. Not to forget, sweet Suzy. Please Unnie- Don’t leave.”

 

Jenny bit her lower lip hard.

 

“Ok?”

 

“I cannot answer now.” Jenny shook her head.

 

“That’s ok. But- until you decides, until you know firmly what it is that you want- Stay put.” Dara smiled. “Make your mind here, inside this very bedroom.” She giggled to break the ice.

 

Jenny also laughed shortly.

 

Dara stood up. “Ji Yong said that he was making pancakes. His pancake is the best. Let’s grab some of it.”

 

“I want to stay here.” She couldn’t face Seung Hyun now.

 

Dara nodded, understood. “Ok.” And, she stepped out from the room.

 

Jenny stared blankly to the door as the last night memories with Seung Hyun rushed into her head. Unconsciously, her cheeks were heating up. She was blushing, for the first time after so many years.

 

 

   

 

 

“Where is Jenny Noona?”

 

“She doesn’t feel like having breakfast. Maybe she is not feeling well.” Dara gave Ji Yong meaningful glance, failing in noticing that Seung Hyun threw his sight fast to her.

 

“Maybe because we forced her to drink a glass of wine last night.” Ji Yong faked it up. He could tell it wasn’t about the drink at all.

 

“Maybe.” Dara answered shortly, playing along with Ji Yong. “I will take this for Jenny Unnie.” She prepared a plate of pancakes, a glass of milk and a glass orange juice. “Looks delicious by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter