(51) Kim Yoo Bin

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❀JUNG SO MIN❀

 

"So Min-ah, wake up."

 

Eh? What is it? I feel slight movement on my shoulder. Someone shakes me softly.

 

"So Min-ah.."

 

Slowly, I open my eyes and find Hyun Joong Oppa sits at the edge of my bed. Yes. We still sleep inside the same bedroom but at different bed. Automatically, I glimpse at the windows.  No sunlight. So.. It is still night time. Besides, I never wake up late.

 

"Oppa? What is it?" I sit up with his help.

 

"Change your clothes. We are going to the hospital." He answers shortly.

 

I am in full alert. "Hospital? Who is-"

 

"Yoo Bin."

 

My eyes widen. "Yoo Bin Unnie?"

 

Hyun Joong Oppa nods and stands up. He offers his hand to help me which I take in snap. "Hurry up. Ji Yong is already there. Her condition-"

 

"What happened?" I still cannot gather my scattered mind. Yoo Bin Unnie is at the hospital? This late?

 

"A car hit her hard in front of a night club."

 

My whole body stiffens. "Drunk driver?" I make a conclusion.

 

"Seemed so." Then he walks toward the door. "I'll wait for you at the living room. Don’t forget your jacket. It's cold out there."

 

I find that he already changed his outfits. When he closes the door behind him, I hurriedly walk toward my closet and pick suitable outfits.

 

Eh?

 

Wait?

 

A car hit her hard?

 

How about the baby?

 

Yoo Bin Unnie is pregnant, right?

 

Oh.. I see.. Hyun Joong Oppa asked me to go with him because of the baby. He was wondering? Or worrying?

 

Worrying?

 

Can it be?

 

I mean.. The baby isn't him right? He makes me believe that the baby isn't him. So.. what is the point of we heading to the hospital?

 

I cannot help to feel uncertain.

 

 

 

On our way to the hospital, both of us stay silence. He looks unease while I have no power to ask. I fear the answer.

 

"Seung Hyun." Hyun Joong Oppa calls Seung Hyun-ssi who sits at front seat near the driver.

 

“Yes, Mr Kim?” He answers shortly, looking back through his shoulder.

 

“If the baby still alive.. Take sampel. Do the DNA test. I need it all clear.”

 

I unconsciously hold my breath. So, he still has some kind of faith that the baby is his. I move my sight from him to the road. My mind flies away. I feel this pain for seeing him worrying over someone else, especially when the person is Yoo Bin Unnie who has treated me bad for years. Worse, he is concerning the baby.. Their baby.

 

If.. If it is true.. If the baby is truly his..

 

Will he leave me?

 

 

 

The tension inside me grows sharply when we walk fast toward the emergency room. Hyun Joong Oppa is two steps in front of me. His eyes focus on our way. Then I see Ji Yong at far, who immediately approaches Hyun Joong Oppa.

 

“… try to rescue her. And, the fact that she is pregnant. The doctors should be extra careful.” Ji Yong-ssi explains.

 

Hyun Joong Oppa looks at Seung Hyun-ssi, meaningfully. And, Seung Hyun-ssi nods and walks away. I just watch them in silence. They are working on the mission.

 

 

Click. The doors are opened.

 

 

A man who sits not far from the operation room stands up and heads to the Doctor. I notice that he is not alone. Some of his friends also follow suit. They should be Yoo Bin Unnie's friends.

 

“How is she? How is Yoo Bin? And my baby?”

 

 

DEG! What?

 

 

Automatically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter