(4) The First Day

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung So Min

 

As I predicted before.. They just found a way to make me came late to work at my very first day. Uffff.

They did not want to let me go until I promised them that I would be able to find a way to ensure that Kim Enterprise took Tae Hee Unnie as one of the employee. The worst...they gave me time limit. A week. Or I should let my job go.

 

A WEEK FOR GODSAKE!

 

They gave me hard condition to let me work at Kim Enterprise. But... I really wanted this job. This job was a great blessing to me. Coming out of nowhere. When I was least expected. And, last night... I had a very wonderful dream about working at Kim Enterprise. So... I was sure that I could do this. Find a job for Tae Hee Unnie at Kim Enterprise? Consider it done!

 

I glimpsed at my wristwatch. OOPPPSSS!! Almost 08:00. I was damned! So damned!

 

As soon as I stepped down from the bus, I ran as fast as I could toward Kim Tower. 27th floor. Mr Bae said that his office was at 27th floor and I should go directly to that floor.

 

I stopped my run when I saw the building. The building was totally awesome.

 

Very tall.

 

Very huge.

 

Very breath taking.

 

With beautiful garden at front. And, a big Kim Enterprise's logo at the middle of it.

 

Seeing the building in picture amazed me. And, seeing it with my own eyes... I thought that I was dreaming. I did hope to work in big company. But, I never had dream to work at Kim Enterprise. The giant business leader in Korea and Asia. This was beyond dream.

 

I started to walked dumbfounded toward it. I move my sight to the cars that entered the lobby and drop off. Those cars.. Hilarious! I just knew that most of Korean were rich. Expensive cars came one after another. Jaguar. Mercedes. Ferrari. Porsche. Audi. Dropping stunning professional looked people.

Then, I saw him from afar. Mr Bae. He just got off from his black mercedes and passed his key to a man with uniform there.

 

OH MY GOD!!!

 

I stunned for a while and gasped lightly to see him entered the building. I started to run. I could not be late. How come the assistant came after the boss?

I ran without minding people's confused and disgusting stare over me. I ran as fast as possible. Between the run, I was aware that people there were very well dressed and seriously looked professional. Those outfits should be expensive. They looked like super models. So, Yoo Bin Unnie was right. High fashion employee.

I entered the building and found so many elevator's doors. Did they really need these elevators? Geezzz..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter