(5) The Sparks of New Idea

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀AUTHOR❀

 

So Min's jaw dropped a little as she still gave disbelief stare over Hyun Joong. Both of her hands grabbed her bag tight. Then, she realized something.. "Ah.. Good Morning, Mr Kim." She gave a deep bow to Hyun Joong. "Forgive me for not giving proper greeting before."

 

Hyun Joong grinned to see So Min's antic. He laid his back to the elevator wall behind him. "That is ok. You are heading to 27th floor?"

 

So Min raised her upper body but kept her face down. "Neh." She answered nervously. "I am going to meet Mr Bae. I am-"

 

"You are the new assistant." Hyun Joong cut So Min's statement.

 

So Min nodded lightly.

 

DING! The elevator reached 27th floor.

 

Hyun Joong stood up properly and walked to the door. So Min stepped back to give him a way. Once the doors opened, Hyun Joong stepped out. Leaving So Min still on her position.

 

"Morning, Mr Kim." A woman with black mini dress, red blazer and black heel greeted him at the outside of the elevator. She bowed a little.

 

"Morning, Sandara." Hyun Joong greeted her back and walked away.

 

Dara looked at So Min who tilted her head a little to peek back at her. Dara grabbed So Min's hand and dragged her out the elevator. "Move fast, Jung So Min." She released her hand once both of them were outside the elevator. "Heh?" So Min stared at her in confusion.

 

Dara rolled her eyes. "Mr Bae was right. You are such an innocent creature." Then, she grinned. "You are going that way." Dara appointed to the right from the elevator. The opposite direction from Hyun Joong. "Mr Bae's office is next to President Kim's Office."

 

So Min nodded. "Thank you, Unnie."

 

"I am going this way. Mr Kim's office, the heir, is on that side." She appointed to hall Hyun Joong walked to.

 

So Min nodded again.

 

"Go! You are so late on your first day." Dara pushed her away.

 

"Ahh.. Yes, Unnie."

 

"And, you are going to see us this lunch break." Dara scanned So Min from her shoes to her hair.

 

"Us?"

 

"You met my sister down there, Bom. I am Park Sandara."

 

So Min's eyes widened in excitement. "Ah.. Yes."

 

"Move, So Min-ah!"

 

 

"Our stock prices increased quite dramatically since our latest product launching, Mr Kim. Bright future for Kim Enterprise." Yoon Joon said with printed report on his hands.

 

"You know exactly that I want another bright future for my family!" Kim Tae Kung, the President, stood up swiftly from his chair and walked to his huge family picture behind his chair. "A wife for my son and wonderful grandchildren for me." He sighed deeply.

 

Yoon Joon closed the report.

 

Tae Kung turned his body fast to face Yoon Joon. "Hyun Joong is not a gay, right?"

 

Yoon Joon smiled lightly and shook his head. "No, Mr Kim."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter