(38) Desperation

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❀AUTHOR❀


"You tell me, Eomma! Tell me! What should we do now? We cannot lose Kim Hyun Joong. We cannot! Especially to that little !" Yoo Bin gritted her teeth. "You should see the way she claimed him! She was the one who initiate the kiss! And, he happily welcomed it! Damn it!" She slammed her whiskey glass to the floor, hard, until it broke into pieces.

Hye Soo kept on silence. Her head shook slightly. She couldn't believe her hearing. But, this was Yoo Bin who told her. So, it must be quite serious. She couldn't let it. She couldn't let him slip away from their hands. They needed him. They needed his money, his wealth. Especially not to her step daughter, Jung So Min. That was a big NO!

Yoo Bin rushed to the mini bar and served herself another glass of liquor. She understood that her Eomma was thinking about something. She decided for not disturbing. As the result, she just gulped liquor one after another.

Damn it! So Min's cocky expression when she saw her in front of the presidential lift and So Min's victorious expression after she kissed Hyun Joong kept on popping into Yoo Bin's mind. Anger filled Yoo Bin's body wholly. Again, after she emptied a glass of vodka, she slammed the glass to the floor and it broke into pieces.

"You have to make yourself pregnant, Kim Yoo Bin. That is your main focus."

Yoo Bin took another glass.

"And, try to locate Tae Hee."

"Tae Hee Unnie?"

"Yes." Hye Soo took her phone over the couch. "Before she jumps to the other ship."

"What are you saying, Eomma?"

Hye Soo stood up. "Just do your thing. I will handle the others."

"So Min?"

Hye Soo locked her eyes to Yoo Bin's. "Don't worry. I will clear up our way. We will get Kim Hyun Joong." And, she walked to her room after she dialed some numbers.

Yoo Bin looked at her Eomma until she vanished behind the closed door. What would she do? Clear our way? What was that suppose to mean? Why Yoo Bin felt a little worry about the plan? But, what the heck! She would leave everything on Hye Soo's hands.

Yoo Bin gulped her liquor in one shoot. Two main focuses: getting pregnant and getting Tae Hee back.

Hye Soo sat on the edge of her bed while having the phone pressed to one of her ears. "My step daughter. I want to wipe up her existence. No Jung So Min in the next three days. Don't let me down."






So Min stared blankly toward her laptop screen. She kept on spacing out when realization and curiosity hit her hard and showed no signal of vanishing since she saw Yoo Bin few hours ago.

If.. If they set it all up. Why Yoo Bin Unnie? Why not Tae Hee Unnie? After all these times, Tae Hee Unnie was the one who they prepared to catch the big fish, Kim Hyun Joong. Not Yoo Bin Unnie. In addition, So Min couldn't find Tae Hee on her working spot. She was not there. Where was she?

So Min narrowed her eyes. Why Yoo Bin Unnie? Why not Tae Hee Unnie? What was going on? Something was not right here. She knew that Tae Hee Unnie was a bit different from the rests. She was not that heartless. She still had a little compassion toward others. She never laid her hands over So Min or spoke something terrible to her. She just kept on silence and watched. She watched her Eomma and dongsaeng did bad things to So Min with zipped lips.

"Something is bothering you."

So Min gasped in surprise when she heard the voice. Slowly, she raised her face and found Seung Hyun and Yong Hwa stood in front of her desk. So Min smiled slightly.

"Care to share, Miss Jung?" Yong Hwa asked.

So Min tilted her head a little. "Miss Jung? You called me So Min-ssi before."

Yong Hwa smirked. "Just trying to be polite with Mr Kim's soon-to-be-wife." He reasoned.

So Min's face reddened in snap while Seung Hyun and Yong Hwa chuckled shortly.

"So.. What is wrong?" It was Seung Hyun who took the conversation back on track. He knew that So Min was thinking about something. He already made a lucky guess. But, he wanted So Min who spilled the beans.

So Min sighed deeply. "It's about my other Unnie."

"Kim Tae Hee." Seung Hyun murmured.

So Min looked at him swiftly. "Yes. How did you know?"

Seung Hyun cocked his head a little and smirked. How did he know? Did she seriously ask him that?

But So Min suddenly realized that she was talking to Seung Hyun, the Choi Seung Hyun, Kim Family's greatest private investigator and security advisor. "Anyway.. I have this feeling that I have to see her. Something is not right." She murmured low.

Seung Hyun and Yong Hwa looked at each others knowingly.

"I-" So Min sighed deeply. She wanted to ask the men to look for her Eonni, but she knew that she couldn't just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter