(7) The Arrogant Lady

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀AUTHOR❀

 

 

So Min glimpsed at her wristwatch. Almost 08:00 PM. They should be getting their dinner right now. So Min felt unease. She promised to be at home around 6. But now, on her first day, she reached home at this very hour. She took few deep breaths before she stepped into the house.

 

So Min could hear low voice conversation from the dining room. Her heart beat fastened. Her stepmother and stepsisters. They were still there. She walked slowly to the dining room. Brave herself.

 

"Ooww.. There you are, Maid!" Yoo Bin shouted as she saw So Min.

 

So Min lowered her face. She was afraid. Afraid that they would be angry to her. The worst, afraid that they would took away their permission of she worked at Kim Enterprise.

 

"I am sorry. Mr Bae-"

 

"Cut the talk." Tae Hee snapped. "How about my job?"

 

So Min raised her brightened face. "Ah, yes, Unnie. I think I found you a job there. As an receptionist. The re-"

 

"Mwo?" Tae Hee's eyes widened. Making So Min held back her tongue.

 

Yoo Bin giggled as she continued eating. "Congrats, Unnie."

 

Tae Hee glared to Yoo Bin before sent her death glare back to So Min. "I don't deserve that position! I want yours!" She yelled.

 

So Min stepped back a little. Feeling shock. She often saw Yoo Bin reacted that way. Filled with anger and talked in high pitch. But, never Tae Hee. Tae Hee was calmer and most of the time just ignored So Min. Having no interest in scolding or making fun of her.

 

"Tae Hee-ah.. Calm down.."

 

Tae Hee smacked the dinning table. Hard. Making everything above the table shook. "NO!"

 

"So Min, go to your room." Hye Soo said.

 

"Hmm.." So Min confused.

 

Hye Soo turned her face to So Min. "Now!"

 

Understanding Hye Soo's stare and after catching Tae Hee's glare, So Min walked out from the dining room. She headed to the kitchen at went directly to her room. At the back of the house.

 

"Tae Hee-ah.. Easy. You have to play it beautifully." Hye Soo said calmly as she sipped her water.

 

"But-"

 

"You said that Mr Bae is an important person at Kim Enterprise. He is the third person in command."

 

"Yes. But-"

 

"He rejected you before, Unnie. Do you seriously think that he would easily accept you and switch places with that Maid?" Yoo Bin finally said.

 

Tae Hee kept silence. Trying to digest the conversation. She rubbed her chin.

 

"Yoo Bin is right. Just filled the position first before we set our next steps. Don't worry Tae Hee-ah. He is yours. That prince is totally your. I promise you that." Hye Soo said in full confident.

 

Tae Hee smiled weakly. "Thank you, Eomma."

 

 

"We are going to see Bom Unnie first, Unnie." So Min said as both of them, Tae Hee and her, walked across Kim tower's lobby.

 

Tae Hee fixed her hairs. "Who is this Bom?"

 

So Min smiled. "The information girl. She-"

 

"No need to explain. I have no interest to her." Tae Hee cut her.

 

So Min smiled lightly and led the way to the information desk at the right side of the lobby. As both of them walk, low gasps and murmurs were heard around.

 

Tae Hee turned her face and found Hyun Joong walked coolly toward the exclusive elevator. He put his right hand on his jacket's pocket when he just let his left hand swung freely beside him. Big sunglasses cover half of his face. Dark green suits with white shirt. No tie. He looked gorgeous. Totally. Perfect figure. Stunning. Tae Hee glued her eyes to him. So did most of the ladies there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter