(65) I love you all

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM HYUN JOONG

 

Countless- Seeing her smiling in her sleep was my ultimate hobby. Unconsciously, my lips formed slight smile. Her smile was surely contagious. I promised to keep that smile on her face. Her happiness was my sole responsibility. She had unpleasant past. She was treated badly. Even our journey was not that easy. But since the time I vowed in front of God, since I made her my wife. I would never let sadness took a peek at her. My So Min- My love.

 

She smiled again. She even giggled softly. Then she blinked few times and narrowed her lovely eyes. “Oppa?” She whispered.

 

I smiled and caressed her soft cheek. “You had a wonderful dream.” That was a statement. Not a question.

 

She smiled again and gave me a single nod. “Our wedding day.” She giggled again. “I will never forget it. When you looked at me with your misted eyes, when you gave me inaudible i-love-you at the altar, when you said your vow, when you kissed me.” I couldn’t look at her properly under this dim light. But I was sure that she was blushing. “The memories-“ She sighed and wrapped her tiny hands around my waist, moving closer to me.


“Tell me more about your dream.” I kissed her forehead softly.

 

She snuggled more to my chest. “It was like revisiting the day, Oppa. The dream was so clear. I saw your relief expression when we were pronounced husband and wife. The warmth in my heart when I saw Dara Unnie and Jiyong kissed. When Seunghyun braved himself taking Jenny’s Unnie hand. They were all happy. It made me happy. My Unnies were also there. I felt complete.”

 

“If you are happy, then I am also happy. You are the source of my happiness, wife.”

 

She looked at me and planted a kiss at my jaw. “And you are mine.”

“Did you remember when you danced with Abeoji? You kept on stepping at his feet because you were nervous.” That was funny. So Min couldn’t look at Abeoji’s face for days after the dance.

 

She hit my arm weakly. “Not that memory, Oppa. That was embarrassing.”

I chuckled. “But he was happy, darling.” Then I sighed deeply. “Before his time was up, he kept on telling me that he was happy. He was glad that I found you and we gave him wonderful grandchildren.”

 

“I found my Appa inside him. He was my savior.” Her voice was cracking.

 

I lifted her face with my pointy finger. I leaned down and pressed my lips onto hers. “I love you.” I said between our kissed.

 

“I love you too, Oppa.” She replied.

 

We were not young anymore. But, my need over hers was beyond old. Unfortunately-

 

BRAKK!!

 

“Abeoji! Eomeoni! I know that you are up.”

 

“Ji Soo-ah, don’t create fuss.”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter