(28) I Love You

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Kim Hyun Joong

I CANNOT DO THIS!

Patience is obviously one of my things when it comes to business matters. But now.. I cannot ease myself down since I knew that she was nowhere to be found. And worse, I knew that my Abeoji was the man behind.

I have to ask him. I have to know the reason right away. But, he disappears too. Even his precious assistant has no idea. Now, I am here. Inside his office for almost four hours straight and still no signs of his appearance.

RING! RING!

I hurriedly take my phone from the coffee table. My adrenaline rushes when I see the caller's name. "So?"  
"President Kim is at Kim Mansion now, Mr Kim." Ji Yong states.
  "And, So Min?"  
"No where to be seen. Even Seung Hyun."
  My breathe becomes heavy in snap. "Find her. Locate them. Do your best, Ji Yong." Even now, I have no strength to shout and show my devastated feeling. I have no energy left. The fact that the girl whom I chose was being hidden by my own Abeoji. That was.. too much!  
But.. I still have to know.

"I will, Mr Kim."

"Thank you." I press end button before he answers. I try to gather all of my energy to stand up from the couch and head to the door.

Gummy stares at me nervously. "Mr Kim." She stands up.

"You can go home now, Gummy." I say as I run my fingers over my hairs. "Abeoji will not come." I walk slowly away from the double doors.

"Is there anything I can do, Sir?" She asks sincerely, making me stop my walk.

I sigh. "Do you find it funny to see me this helpless? I cannot kick her from my mind. I even barely know her. But my heart.. I feel so much emotions when it comes to her." I blunt absentmindedly.

"Sir.."

"I am losing my mind. I am going crazy. I cannot contain myself. I am so ing screw!"

I am screw.

I am ed up.

I-

"You are just falling in love, Mr Kim."

Eh?

What?
    I look at her sparking eyes. Gummy smiles again and sighs deeply. "Huh?" I ignore the fact that I heard her clearly.  
"You are in love, Mr Kim." She confirms it again. "It explains all. She is everything. She is the heaven. But, she is also the hell."
  I shake my head lightly. "I- I just know her for days."

She giggles. "You know. Wise man says it only takes a second for people to fall in love. And, it takes forever to forget." Her eyes wonder around. I know that she remembers Tablo, her dead husband. I heard their love life was some kind of fairytale. They met a day before they decided to get married. A DAY. ONE DAY. And, they lived happily for months then car accident took him away from her.
 
I take a deep breath then mumble in frustration, "She is nowhere to be found."  
"Love will find a way. Have faith, Sir."

I stun.



Love?



Faith?



I love her?



Jung So Min

Cinderella.

A poor young woman with a step mother and two step sisters.

I smile bitterly.
  The story is similar with mine. My mother died when I was little. My father remarried to Hye Soo Eomma, giving me two Unnies. And, the way they treat me.. Heartless. Just like Cinderella's step sisters.

Oh my.
How could I close my eyes that they treated me bad?

Do I r
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter