(30) The Lost Hearts

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Hyun Joong

 

I am totally sure that in previous life I was a sinner. Maybe I was a husband who cheated from his wife. Or, maybe I was a serial killer. Whatever that was, I was damned. And, I get the karma in my recent lifetime. No matter how good I was to redeem my fault, here I am. Stuck. Helpless. Pathetic.

 

I lose my precious and I am still able to glue myself to other problem, sleeping to another woman on my very first time being drunk. God, I was stupid. PERFECTLY IDIOT! I could not bear the pain and decided to ease it by drinking.

 

Cliche isn't it?

 

How many times I actually heard that being drunk was not equal to heaven. It was equal to hell. And now.. For me. I am directly throwing myself to hell. Congratulation, Hyun Joong!

 

But again, above all my mistakes, I am still acting as a gentleman. I am not pushing that woman away, when I can. I just let her attaches herself to me. Blame the value that Abeoji and Eomoni told me since I was a child. Being responsible to any action that I make.

 

I was intended to leave her at that room. But, the moment she cried, I was once again being helpless. At this very moment, it has been almost half hour of our silent journey to her house. Yes. I am driving her to her house.

 

Are you calling me as stupid bastard? Please do so. I AM A STUPID BASTARD.

 

I am driving absentmindedly while in sudden, I feel familiar with the neighborhood. Wait..

 

"That house, Hyun Joong." She appoints to a house.

 

My heartbeat literally stops. What the?!

 

"You are So Min's sister?" I even can hear that my voice trembles. I eye her through the corner of my eyes.

 

"So Min?" She asks me back. "Yes. She is my dongsaeng. Do you know her?" In sudden, she smacks her own forehead. "Oh, right. Of course you know her. She is working at Kim's Enterprise too."

 

 

OH.MY.GOD!

 

 

I park my car in front of her house and close my eyes tightly. My hands grab the steering wheel as hard as possible, trying to control the anger that builds sharply inside my heart.

 

HOW COULD YOU, HYUN JOONG?!

 

YOU SLEPT WITH HER SISTER!!

 

CAN'T ANYTHING BECOME WORSE?!

 

"Hey," A finger touched my jaw and I flinch before I snap my eyes open. "Thank you for tonight." She smiles sweetly.

 

FAKE!

 

I grit my teeth behind my lips.

 

"Eh, how about lunch or dinner together tonight?"

 

"Look!" I breathe heavily. "Last night was obviously a mistake. A huge one. A disaster. I have no idea why did you let me-" I hold my tongue. I don't want to make it worse. Her face hardens. "I am going to see you next month. I will take the responsibility if you are really pregnant. If not, I am so sorry. But, I have no intention to look for other woman. I am waiting for someone special." I murmur as my voice turns to whisper.

 

Yes. I am waiting for her. I am waiting for my So Min.

 

She tilts her head a little. "Don't tell me that you are waiting for-" She does not continue. "So Min? My dongsaeng?" Disbelief is sensed from her voice.

 

I shake my head lightly. Please don't remind me! Goddamnit!

 

She breathes out harshly. "Whatever." She deep stares at me. "You are mine now." That woman steps out from my car and slams the door hard, causing a loud bang.

 

I squint my eyes then punch the steering wheel with my left hand hard. Again. And, again. And, again. I feel it hurt so much but I do not care. DAMN!!

 

Kill me! Please someone kill me now!!

 


❀AUTHOR❀

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter