(33) Complicated Hearts

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ❀AUTHOR❀   Seung Hyun and Ji Yong looked at each other understandably. Then, both of them let out identical smirk.   "She heard us alright." Seung Hyun stated and took out a cigarette from its box. "They should know that our Cinderella has her own claws." He lit the cigarette. "And, those claws are sharp. Totally."   Ji Yong chuckled. "You know, Hyun. I love this part so damn much. The payback time." He also took a cigarette and lit it.   "Hmm.." Seung Hyun rubbed his chin. "I think we should accelerate the next plan. President Kim is obviously on our side. But, we still cannot expose it to Mr Kim. The more the merrier definitely does not match the situation."   "Hyun, that is unwise. Miss Jung knows about all. If Mr Kim knows nothing-"   Seung Hyun laughed in sudden, cutting Ji Yong's statement. "I already made a prediction that you will say that, Ji. You have become over protective to your subject."   Ji Yong grinned. "And, so do you. Since President Kim switched your subject and Yong's. Why should he choose you to protect Miss Jung anyway? You are his." He played with the smoke.   Seung Hyun smirked. "Because I am simply greater than Yong? Or you. And, obviously Miss Jung has become President Kim's new priority. So, it is just understandable."   "I agree to the priority changing. But, I totally disagree of you being the greater from Yong and myself."   Seung Hyun chuckled and Ji Yong followed through.   "Ji Yong!"   Seung Hyun and Ji Yong turned their faces and found Hyun Joong walked closer toward them in fast manner.   "I screwed it all! I hurt the woman that I love the most. What should I do?" Hyun Joong's voice cracked. He was on the edge of mourning. He was helpless. He was losing his sanity.   Seung Hyun and Ji Yong shared meaningful stare. Both of them never witnessed him at this very phase before. Breaking Mr Kim Hyun Joong. Then, both of them silently agree to tell him everything. No more secret.      
Jung So Min   It has been hours. I have been spending hours sitting alone at my room's veranda, over the floor, hugging my folded legs tight, putting my chin over my knees. I let my mind wondering around, thinking about my next actions, calculating all the consequences.
I have to be strong, like I use to be. I take few deep breaths.
Click.
Someone opens the door and walks closer to me slowly. I refuse to turn my face, instead I lower my face and put my chin over my knees, replacing my chin. I hide my face. I don't want to see anyone. Not now. I don't want.   "So Min." Hyun Joong Oppa's voice.   I stun. My whole body stiffen. He is still here? I thought.. I thought he left already. I thought he was leaving me. But no.. He is here.   I sense him kneels in front of me. But, he keeps his hands off me. He is not touching me. He just stays there, watching me. "So Min, forgive me. Please. I can't-"   I lift my face swiftly and lock my eyes to his in snap. My empty stare meets his frustrated o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter