(1) The beginning

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
☞ NOTE: Me in Blue Lora in Pink You better get used to this

 

❀AUTHOR❀  

Once upon a time, in a far, far, far away place...

    *Wait, where are you going? It's only in Seoul* *Seoul? How about far far away palace like Shrek's movie* *Seoul! I don't want Sherk and Fiona as the main lead. I want KHJ and JSM, remember?* *Ah, yes.. Alright then. Let me repeat it*       ...Once upon a time, in the corner of Seoul city, South Korea.       *Seoul has a corner?* *Shut up! Do you want to do the writing yourself?* *No.. No.. Go ahead*       Once upon a time in the corner of Seoul City, South Korea, there lived a very beautiful young girl named Jung So Min. So Min is lived happily with her mother and father, until her mother died when she was 7 years old.     Not long after, So Min's father remarried to a widow with two daughters of her own. Her father thought that his little daughter needed a mother figure. That would always loved her and accompanied her when he was not around to promote his dress design.       *Ahh.. forgot to tell you. So Min's father owned a little boutique that could be considered quite successful* *Hufff* *What?* *No. Nothing. Please proceed.*       Everything went fine. The mother and sisters loved her. Showering her with attention and love. But unfortunately, Somin's father died because of his sick, and he leaved his daughter alone with her mother and sisters. Since the death of the father, there was no longer mother or sisters. Things that existed were stepmother and stepsisters.     They kicked So Min from her fancy room and made her stay at the maid's room at the back of the house. Just in a snap, she became the maid in her own house. Taking care of her stepmother and stepsisters, day and night.     The stepmother fired most of the maids in the house. Saying that they could not afford to pay them all. In other word, making So Min took their places. Luckily, she still allowed So Min to finish her study. Even though the stepmother did not gave her money other than her tuition fee. Forcing her to take part time job at the coffee shop if she had times.         "SO MIN!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY BREAKFAST?!" A voice roared inside Jung Residence that very morning.   So Min who was busy herself in the kitchen, preparing the breakfast, hurriedly put the plates with fried rice on top of its to the tray next to her. "Coming!" She shouted back.   "Those ladies surely need to learn respecting others. You are the lady in the house, Miss Jung." A middle-aged woman next to her mumbled.   *They do need that!* *DEAR GOD LORA WOULD YOU EVER SHUT UP?!*     So Min just smiled. "That is ok, Nanny Oh. They are also the part of this family."   Nanny Oh snorted. "They do not behave like a Jung."   *They behave like witches!!* *YOU! Hold your tongue! You are allowed to give comment when I ask you!* *Why* *Want to write it yourself?* *No! No.. i can't do this without you, *cries dramatically* Please continue, Ahjumma* *Throws knifes* *Jump down the cliff*     So Min picked up the tray. "Keep your voice down. I don't want them to make you stay at the back and haunted room again." She giggled.   "Tskk! Only because of you, I am staying. I will keep my eyes over you and take care of you, Miss Jung."   "And I feel very thankful for that." So Min said full of gratitude before she walked out from the kitchen. Heading to the dining room.   "Loser! Even a simple breakfast you cannot serve it on time!" Yoo Bin, the second stepsister, shouted at So Min once she stepped her foot inside the dining room.   "Mianhae, Unnie." So Min murmured then hurriedly put the plates in front of her stepsisters and stepmother.   "No wonder you are not able to find a good job that you usually promise us. It has been two weeks after your graduation day." She mocked her. "So you are just that useless."   So Min lowered her face. Feeling embarrass.   Nanny Oh snorted hearing the mocks being throwed at So Min. If only they know how badly i want to sweep the floor with those witches!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter