(10) The Confusion

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀AUTHOR❀

 

“Hmm.. I see.” Yoon Joon stared at the report on his laptop screen as he talked through the phone. He read the words carefully and his hand held the mouse tightly. “And, the boutique is still under her name?”

 

“Yes.” Yong Hwa said from the other side. “Mr Jung made it clear that it is hers and only hers. The ownership could only be passed to her children. But, I believe she does not know it.”

 

Yoon Joon narrowed his eyes and formed his lips to this line. “Hmm..”

 

“And the obsession.”

 

“What obsession?”

 

“Her eldest stepsister obsesses to young master.”

 

Yoon Joon chuckled low. “I am not surprise.”

 

“Knowing you.. You are planning something.” Yong Hwa stated his mind.

 

Yoon Joon smiled. “You know me too well, Yong Hwa-ssi.”

 

Yong Hwa also smiled. “I am always on your service, Mr Bae.”

 

“Thank you. I will study the report.”

 

“Good day, Mr Bae.”

 

Yoon Joon cut the conversation and focused his eyes report. Trying to tie the knots. His mind was full with her. Jung So Min. He had no idea what was going on. Since the first time, he saw her. Since her daughter brought her home, he got this feeling that she was someone important. And, when Suzy stated that she wanted her to be Hyun Joong's wife. He began to develop the same wish.

 

As a person, Jung So Min was perfect. Working with her for few days, he could not help to find out that the lady was a total beauty. She was beautiful inside out. She was perfect for Hyun Joong's wife. The way Suzy wished.

 

Yoon Joon laid his back to the seat and closed his eyes. After reading the report, he started to wish the same thing. His boss' son needed her as his life partner. Only her.

 

Yoon Joong opened his eyes and took his phone. He dialled some numbers.

 

"Yes, Mr Bae."

 

"Mrs Lee, I need your help."

 

 

"Yes Mrs Lee, this is Park Bom."

 

"Bom, starting tomorrow, you are moving to the 27th floor."

 

"Mwo?"

 

"You are working as The Presidential Floor's receptionist."

 

"But-"

 

"This is personally requested by Mr Bae."

 

"Mr Bae?"

 

"Now.. Please talk to Miss Jung Tae Hee, I am expecting her at my office."

 

Jung So Min

"What take them so long? I have been waiting fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter