(43) The begining

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀KIM HYUN JOONG❀

 

 

As predicted.. That woman is pure evil. My need in making her touches the lowest level in her life rises sharply. My hands keep on flipping the papers and my eyes scan the contents in fast manner.

 

"Houses and boutique were under Miss Jung name until she was 17. After that Kim Hye Soo changed it all to her name." Attorney Hong explains. "And she already sold most of it. To be exact,  the assets that remain are the house they live in and the boutique. They are broke, literally."

 

Of course. Something that is not new for me. I put the papers down and gaze at the men that before me. "Claim the assets she used to have. I want it all under her name in two days. Do whatever it takes."

 

Attorney Hong is clever enough to get my points. I know that I don't have to be specific with him. He nods shortly and looks like building scenarios inside his head in snap.

 

I turn my face to Seung Hyun. "Execute our plan. No need to delay."

 

"Yes Mr Kim." Seung Hyun stands up and walks away after he bows deeply toward me. Attorney Hong follows suit.

 

Just after they walk out, So Min's Doctor and Nurses enter my room. They are going to do the regular check up on her. I stand up and walk closer. "When will she wake up?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

 

"She'll come around when she is ready." The Doctor answers.

 

"Can't you do something to bring out her consciousness?"

 

"I am sorry, Mr Kim. I have no such power."

 

I sigh deeply and sit at the edge of her bed once the Doctor finishes. I take her hand and rub it slightly. "You see So Min.. I seriously have no idea why He keeps away from me. What should I do to claim you back? You are here physically but that is not enough.  I need you to reply my smiles, my words even my kisses. I need you to walk next to me."

 

I lived alone for such long times. I put others' priorities before mine. I was selfless. I was careful. I even hardly had personal goals regarding my satisfactions.

 

Just this one. Just when it relates to you.. Let me be selfish. Let me do anything to be happy with you. Let me hurt anyone who has bad intention over you. Even the one who surely brought you to this phase. Let my heart clouds by darkness. It is scary but it makes me stronger. It seriously makes me stronger. If not.. If I let sadness consumes me, I would definitely kill myself by now. Seeing you like this kills me. It kills me slowly.

 

 

❀AUTHOR❀

 

 

"Ah. Damn it. It hurts." Yoo Bin massaged the bridge of her nose slowly. Headache attacked her hard. It felt like someone kept on hitting her head continuously. Non stop.

 

It was all because of her Eomma. If only she gave her hints about her wellbeing. She wouldn't be so frustrated that made her drink series of liquor to ease her tense down each and every night.

 

She glimpsed toward the wall clock. Already passed lunchtime. She just knew that she needed something to deal with her hungry stomach and sore throat. Tsk.. Having that maid around would be nice. She thought. Since they send So Min away,  they had to take a good car of themselves. Reason: they simply couldn't afford it.

 

BRAK! 

 

Three man with black suits rushed into the room. Yoo Bin shouted in shock. "Who the hell are you?" She hurriedly covered her half body with the blanket.

 

One of the men walked closer and put brown envelop over the bed. "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter