(45) Turning Point

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

❀AUTHOR❀

 

 

Yoo Bin smiled in victory when she witnessed how Minzy literally folded the skin on her forehead seeing her walking side by side with Hyun Joong toward his office. Eat that, ! She ruffled get hairs and flipped it over her shoulder. Sense me.. Kim Yoo Bin is the winner!

 

"Mr Kim, your 09 appointment is already here." Minzy said after she bowed deeply to her boss.

 

"Hold her for ten minutes."

 

Yoo Bin was in full alert. Ten minutes? He was going to dismissed her in ten minutes? Oh no you couldn't, honey! She immediately tried to figure ways to stay in his office at least for an hour. Maybe she had to seduce him? There was no lion that would ignore a piece of meat, right?

 

"But in thirty you have to attend the annual commissioners meeting, Sir."

 

Yoo Bin practically glared at Minzy. What the heck?! That woman was seriously pain in the for her! It was obvious that Minzy hated the fact that her boss was going to let Yoo Bin entered his office.

 

"Twenty is enough. Where is Sandara?"

 

"Dara Unnie is finalising the material with Mr Bae."

 

Hyun Joong nodded shortly and opened the double doors of his office. He said nothing more and resumed his walk inside the room.

 

"You are definitely getting your turn in no time, Missy." Yoo Bin hissed at Minzy before she hurriedly stepped into Hyun Joong's office without paying attention to Minzy's response.

 

"Please.. take a seat." Hyun Joong headed to his table and pulled out a chequebook from the drawer. It didn't take a genius to realize that she was here because of the money. All of their assets were under So Min's name now. And this woman, now she lived in a cheap hotel, ate street foods, literally far from luxury. He knew she couldn't stand it anymore.

 

Ah yes.. he had his men put her as their priorities. Actually he also knew that she waited for him at the lobby before. In short, Kim Hyun Joong was ready for Kim Yoo Bin.  The money he was about to give her.. he would assume that as part of his charity program.

 

Yoo Bin approached him instead of sitting over the couch and sneaked her hands from his behind, embracing him tightly. "Where were you? I had been looking for you. I missed you." She placed a soft kiss on his back.

 

Hyun Joong's body stoned. She missed him? That was the stupidest thing she ever said! He knew that she wasn't missing him. She missed her glamorous lifestyles.

 

Hyun Joong walked away from her and sat over his chair behind the magnificent desk. "How much?"

 

Yoo Bin tilted her head a little. "Huh?"

 

"One hundred million." Hyun Joong said as he opened the chequebook and wrote the number on it.

 

Yoo Bin's eyes widened. One hundred million? Did she hear it right? He was.. he was about to give her one hundred million won? ! She could help to imagine the hotels, restaurants, clubs.. Welcome back old life!

 

Hyun Joong waved the paper in front of her face. "Please keep your distance from me for a perfect month."

 

Then she furrowed her eyebrows. A month? He was expecting her to stay away from him for a month? Wait... oh.. right. The pregnancy. Hm.. back to the ultimate mission now. How to create a fetus and place it inside her tummy.. Damn it! Being pregnant was the last thing she ever thought off in this lifetime. But she had to.. If she wanted to stay rich. If she wanted to keep the welfare.

 

"So?"

 

"I am not here for the money." Yoo Bin faked offended voice and expression.

 

Hyun Joong raised one of his brows and pulled back the cheque. "Is that so?" He flicked his tongue. "I was doing a favor for you. Assume this as your payment, Miss Kim. For the one night stand."

 

Yoo Bin gritted her teeth in anger. "You were insulting me." Now she seriously felt insulted. Who did he think she was? She ed around but it was a mutual relationship. She was never as in NEVER let anyone enter her core for practicullar sum of money.

 

But wait.. That could be an option.

 

"Alright then." He was about to rip the paper apart but a hand stop him. Hyun Joong raised his face and found Yoo Bin's stern expression.

 

"I'll take it." She took the cheque from his hand and put it carefully inside her bag. "But-"

 

 

BEEP!

 

 

"Mr Kim, it's ten minutes already. Should I bring-"

 

Hyun Joong pressed the intercom button. "I'll meet her at the lounge. Thank you Minzy. And please inform Mr Bae to meet her first."

 

"Yes, Mr Kim. Thank you."

 

Hyun Joong said nothing more and just glanced lazily toward Yoo Bin. Seeing his gesture, she knew that she should out of the place immediately or he might change his mind and she didn't need anything else but his money now.

 

Yoo Bin turned around over her heel. "I'll be back." She muttered before the door was opened and closed harshly.

 

Hyun Joong sighed deeply and rubbed his face to ease down his tense. Get rid of her! He should get rid of her before she managed to see So Min and hurt her again. He stood up, grabbed his IPad and headed to the door.

 

Ah, right. He should also keep her hidden from the eyes of the world. Jung So Min was solely his. For his eyes only.

 

 

 



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter