(60) Interspace

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

And the door was opened.

 

"Eh? Unnie! You are still here?" Dara asked in surprise when she found Jenny standing in front of her apartment. "I thought you already flying back to-"

 

Jenny waved her hand as she walked into the apartment, signaling that she was not in the mood to explain anything. Once she was inside, she threw her numb body over the long couch and sighed in satisfaction. Gosh! She never knew that talking could be this tiring.

 

"What happened?" Dara sat over the couch in front of Jenny. She felt worried. As far as she remembered, she never saw Jenny this spent.

 

"Sorry for not informing you before." Jenny mumbled with her eyes close. "Can I stay another night?"

 

"What were you saying? Of course you are always welcomed."

 

"Thank you."

 

"So?"

 

"Hm.. I met Seung Hyun at Bom's grave."

 

"Choi Seung Hyun?"

 

"Yes." Jenny laughed shortly. "He asked me to tell him everything about Bom."

 

"He did?"

 

Jenny opened her eyes and stared blankly toward the ceiling, remembering what happened for the last hours. "Bom was loved deeply by him." She turned her gaze to Dara. "If Bom- If she- Seeing her at her wedding day was my ultimate dream. After talking with that guy, I know that he is the guy she will marry. And now-" She stopped talking and gulped hard.

 

Dara softened her stare knowing that the woman in front of her was beyond sad. She knew how close they were: Bom and Jenny. "Unnie.."

 

Bom smiled widely. "But again- My twin was happy dearly before she died. Plus the killer is rotten in hell now. The what-if shouldn't be spoken anymore, huh?"

 

Dara returned the smiled and nodded once. "Right, Unnie."

 

Ting tong!

 

Both of them turned their faces toward the door.

 

Ting tong!

 

"Ji Yong?" Jenny asked.

 

"Hm- He said nothing about coming over when I called him before." Dara stood up and approached the door slowly. Through that small peephole, her eyes found Ji Yong and Seung Hyun at the other side of the door.
 

What was he doing here? She wondered but nevertheless opened the door for her beloved.

 

"Hello, baby girl!" Ji Yong happily greeted her then kissed her cheek softly.

 

"Ji- What are you doing here?" She couldn't help to ask.

 

Ji Yong smiled playfully and walked into the apartment without answering the question. "Hi, Jenny Noona!"

 

"I know that grin." Jenny smirked. "You are up to something."

 

"What?" Ji Yong's grin became wider.

 

Dara closed the door when Seung Hyun was inside the apartment. His eyes instantly looked for Jenny and when he found her, Seung Hyun smiled, could not help to feel happy and relief.

 

"Eh? You are here too?" Jenny asked when she saw Seung Hyun.

 

"I met him downstairs. So, I asked him to accompany me. He told me that he finally met you."

 

Jenny nodded.

 

"Beers? Anyone?"

 

"Chamomile tea for me." Jenny rubbed the bridge of her nose.

 

Seung Hyun tilted his head a little. "Chamomile tea?"

 

Jenny smiled. "Low alcohol tolerance. Two cans of beer are able to make me drunk." She said it shyly.

 

Oh, she was different. Bom loved to drink.

 

"Yeah.. We are different. Bom was always be hard drinker." As if she understood, Jenny stated his mind.

 

Seung Hyun just nodded without answering and sat in front of her. Dara and Ji Yong exchanged glimpse in silent before smiled together.

 

"Alright- Beer for all except Jenny Unnie." Dara headed to the kitchen.

 

"I'll help." Ji Yong followed through.

 

"Too bad Jenny Unnie should fly back to Australia." Dara said as she boiled the water.

 

"Are you playing cupid here?" Ji Yong took out the beers from refrigerator.

 

Dara laughed shortly. "I am not. But- They has chances."

 

"Jenny Noona is different from Bom Noona."

 

"They are physically identical but inside- totally different."

 

"She has boyfriend back at Oz?"

 

Dara shook her head. "I don't think so. She is beyond smart. Jenny Unnie only recognizes studying and reading and-"

 

"Ow. Gross!"

 

Dara laughed again. "She is kindergarten's teacher."

 

"Really?"

 

"She loves children."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter