(8) The Mission

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung So Min

 

Alright.. A speech for Mr Bae. Hmm.. I just knew that he handled Kim Enterprise's Social Responsibility Programs. And, he was demanded to give a speech at this afternoon meeting. They would discuss about the next project of the programs.

 

The first thing that should be done was studying the programs that already done before. Then, understanding Mr Bae. To able to draft perfect speech meant you firstly should understand about the person.

 

I smiled lightly.

 

Me Bae.. He was such a nice person. No wonder Suzy became a nice and sweet girl. They just had lots of thing in common. Ah.. How was she at this moment? I suddenly missed her. Life was quite funny though. I barely knew her. But, in the end, I got this job because of her.

 

I took my phone to send her text message.

 

"OPPAAAA!!!" A scream filled the entire silence room in snap.

 

I jumped a little at my chair and tapped my chest lightly. "What was that?" I stood up and found Gummy Unnie smirked and shook her head lightly. Then, she looked at me. "Suzy! She always does that."

 

"Suzy? She is here?" I asked in disbelief.

 

Gummy Unnie just nodded and continued typing on her keyboard.

 

Then, I heard giggles. The sound came nearer.

 

"SOO MINNN UNNIIIEEEE!!!"

 

I turned my face and saw Suzy smiled widely as she clinched her hand on Mr Kim's arm. I nodded nervously and waved my hand lightly. Aisshhhh that man. I always felt nervous when he was around. I prayed hard for him to forget our first encounter at the elevator. It was embarrassing. During lunch break, Minzy told me that no one took the same elevator with Mr Kim. They always let him went all by himself and waited for the next. As for me, I just boldly asked him to wait and jump into the elevator.

 

I sat down slowly and lowered my face as I saw him looked at me when Suzy walked cheerfully toward me.

 

"Hallo, Unnie!" She greeted me after she reached me and stood in front of me.

 

I raised my face, glimpsed at Mr Kim who apparently already stepped into his father's office. I sighed in relief before I looked at Suzy. "Hi, Suzy!" I greeted her back. "You are here. I was about to send you text. You did not tell me that you are coming here." Since I met her and we exchanged numbers. We managed to keep sending text messages every times possible. Kept updating. Kept telling stories. Shared every news. Just by less then a week, I knew lots about her, her family and her happy life.

 

She sat on the chair in front of me. "Mian, Unnie. This morning, I did not feel like going to school. So, I am coming here. Do I surprise you?"

 

I looked at her in disbelief. I believed I even dropped my jaw a little. She was coming here was not the part that surprised me but the did not feel like going to school. Wuuihhh.. She was something. "Eh.. No.. And, your Appa.."

 

"Appa never force me to go to school. He believes I will learn best when my desire reaches its highest level. Whenever, I did not feel like going to school, he just let me skipped classes."

 

I said nothing and just stared at her blankly.

 

She giggled. "Weird family, huh?"

 

I grinned.

 

Suzy looked at me intently.

 

I followed her sight. She was examining my face and my outfits. "What is it, Suzy? Do I look bad?"

 

She smiled. "You are beautiful, Unnie."

 

And, I felt blood rushed to my cheeks in snap. "Nah.. You are talking nonsense. You must see Dara Unnie and Bom Unnie. They are beautiful."

 

Suzy smiled and nodded. "The Park sisters are beautiful. But you.." She gave me intense stared right to my eyes. "You have the most sincere and kind heart above all." Suzy took my hands. "You are the most beautiful lady in my eyes."

 

I believed I even blushed deeper. "Suzy-"

 

She smiled warmly. "My Appa is in his office?" Suzy asked as she released my hands and stood up.

 

I nodded nervously. "Yes. He is inside. I will tell-"

 

"No need, Unnie. I am going inside." She smirked playfully before opened Mr Bae office's door. "APPAAA!!" She shouted before she closed the door.

 

I giggled as I saw her antic. Thank God, I met you, Suzy. I said inside.

 

 

❀AUTHOR❀

 

Suzy smiled before she walked hurriedly to her Appa who opened his hands widely to welcome her. Suzy, as usual, sat on his lap and hugged him tight.

 

"So.. Have you met your ladies?"

 

Suzy grinned happily. "I just met Bom Unnie downstairs. And, Gummy Unnie. I have not met Dara Unnie and Minzy Unnie."

 

"You definitely already met your soon-to-be lady?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter