(62) Another chance

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Really? Abeoji said that?"

 

Hyun Joong nodded then chuckled shortly. "It had been a while- He always acted that way in front of Eomoni. But then, he stopped when she died. Now that the childish side of him back, I feel he is return to the real Abeoji." He said, full with love. “I am glad.”

 

So Min stared at him in awe. Oh he loved his Abeoji so much.

 

“The burden- the responsibility- the difficulties- Being single parent was not easy for him. But he managed to do it. And, I am fully in debt to him.” He shifted his sight to So Min. “Will you take him- Respect him- Love him- As if he is your own?”

 

So Min smiled lovingly in response. “What are you talking about, Oppa? I assume both of you as a package. How can I take you then shove him away? How can I love you but neglect him in a way? And you question me this? Don’t you know me better?” She faked an annoyed pout.

 

Hyun Joong chuckled shortly. “You and your signature pout!” He flicked her lips.

 

So Min grinned shyly.

 

“However, listen to me. He is your priority. Our priority. I want to put his happiness on top of us.”

 

“That means-“

 

Hyun Joong nodded. “His biggest dream now is seeing us getting married. Even though I am sure he will change it once we do. Maybe the next will be becoming Harabeoji.”

 

And, she couldn’t help to blush. Her heart beat crazily inside her chest. As if she didn’t know that the conversation would occur eventually.

 

“I asked Tae Hee and Yoo Bin to help us.”

 

“My Unnies?”

 

“Yes. I want them to arrange our wedding day.”

 

So Min blinked her eyes few times. Wait! She was not mistaken right? She heard it right, right?

 

“Along with Nanny Oh of course.”

 

“Why?” And the question slipped .

 

“Because however sweetheart-“ Hyun Joong caressed her cheek softly. “They know you the better. They are your family. Hm- Maybe Shin Hye can join them.” He smiled. “I just want you to get your perfect wedding. I am sure they are the best option.”

 

His words sent warmth all over her. She seriously felt loved and adored. It was the greatest feeling.

 

“Don’t cry.” His thumbs dried the tears over her cheeks. So Min even didn’t realize that she was crying silently. In sudden, his expression changed. “Something I said wrong? Or did wrong?”

 

So Min shook her head slowly. “How can you treat me like this? I feel- extremely happy.”

 

“Because I love you, silly. What else?” And, his simple answer was enough. More than enough.

 

 

 

 

 

"Can't you postpone, Unnie? Should you fly back to Oz this soon? How about moving back to Korea? Accompany me." Dara pleaded to Jenny who packed her belongings into her small luggage.

 

Moving back to Korea? She didn't think that was a good idea. The memories- Her awful past- No. She was here for Bom. And she should go back to Australia, her safe place. "Why don't you head to Oz with me? We can stay there together."

 

"You know I can't. My life is here. Ji Yong is here." She grinned widely.

 

Jenny giggled seeing her cousin antic. "And I have nothing here but-" She changed her expression, sad.

 

Dara knew it. Jenny was recalling the memories. "You have me. Don't you think that's enough?" She said playfully.

 

Again, Jenny smiled but resuming to pack her things.

 

Knowing that it was no use to make her stay this way, Dara headed to the living room, aiming for her phone. She didn't want to play cupid. But-

 

"Hi, baby girl!" Ji Yong greeted her from the other side.

 

"Ji, Jenny Unnie is going to fly back to Oz tomorrow morning. Will you come over? I am thinking of small farewell party. Oh, please take Seung Hyun-ssi with you, ok?"

 

"Dara-ah.. You have something in your mind."

 

Dara grinned. Her boyfriend was awesome. "Yeah.. Why don't you bring us two bottles of wine?"

 

"Park Sandara~"

 

"What Kwon Ji Yong?"

 

Ji Yong chuckled a little. "Whatever that you have inside your small head, I agree. I support you."

 

Dara smiled. "And why is that?"

 

"Because- Seung Hyun kept on talking about Jenny Noona ever since they met. He saw her as herself. I mean- Even though she is physically the same with Bom Noona but- He- Well I think- It may work."

 

Dara couldn't help to grin wider. "Really?"

 

"Yes. We will be there in an hour. I'll bring snacks too."

 

"Ok. Thank you."

 

"You are most welcome, baby girl."

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara invited us to come over. Tonight is Jenny Noona’s last day in Korea. She wants to throw small farewell party. Are you coming?” Ji Yong said as he prepared himself, taking two bottles of wine from their refrigerator.

 

Seung Hyun didn’t answer. His eyes locked to the papers over his hands. These were- The papers- He gulped hard.

 

“Hey, Choi Seung Hyun, come on!” Ji Yong took his jacket.

 

“Son of a !” He hissed in anger.

 

Ji Yong squinted his eyes and saw Seung Hyun crushed the papers all together. “What is wrong?”

 

Seung Hyun snapped his head up, staring directly to Ji Yong. “Do you know this?”

 

“Know what?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter