(41) The Devil

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀AUTHOR❀

Damn, she was good! That woman was something! Ji Yong couldn't locate anything inside the house. He turned everything upside down for hours now and still found nothing as in NOTHING. Even though he was also had no idea what kind of evidences it would be.

Ji Yong sat over the long couch in the living room and still his eyes scanned the whole room. Kim Hye Soo was just great in hiding the evidences. She was careful. Or.. Maybe it was simply because it happened far in the past. So far away. And, accidentally.. She already erased it all.

"Hmm.." He rubbed his chin slowly. He tried to remember. Did he miss anything?

Ji Yong glimpsed to his wristwatch. Almost seven in the morning and she wasn't here. Did she already know that the police was looking for her? Yes.. Ji Yong believed that he was not dealing with a common gold digger. Kim Hye Soo hide herself. Now, the question was.. Where were the daughters? Especially..


BRAK!

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Ji Yong looked up and saw Yoo Bin stood near the door. Messy look with red eyes. Here came the devil! He also saw the men of his uncles tailing her. They were waiting for his commands.

"ANSWER ME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!"

Ji Yong stood up slowly and gazed sharply to the officers. "We should take her to the office."

The officers nodded in unison and swiftly grabbed Yoo Bin's hands.

"WHAT? WHAT IS THIS?! LET ME GO!!"

Ji Yong stepped out from the house.

"LET ME GO YOU BASTARDS! I WILL REPORT THIS TO THE POLICE!!"

Ji Yong smirked and turned his face, gazing at Yoo Bin. "Can't you tell from the uniforms they are wearing? They are the police and we are heading to the police station."

Yoo Bin studied their uniforms closely. ! She was a bit tipsy and extremely tired due to the she had with Seung Ri. Therefore, she couldn't notice it from the first place. "But- But.. What is this?"

Ji Yong said nothing and resumed his walk to his car. The polices followed him, dragging Yoo Bin with them.

"Yahh!! Youu!! Tell me! What is going on?!" Yoo Bin shouted but again Ji Yong played deaf. He didn't want to waste his energy dealing with that kind of girls. "ANSWER ME! DAMN IT!!"

One of the officers opened the back door and they shoved her inside, slamming the door in front of her face.

"One of you shall stay. In case she comes."

"Yes, sir."

Ji Yong walked to his car and stepped in. Kim Yoo Bin.. I will use you to find Kim Hye Soo. He made a promise.






❀KIM HYUN JOONG❀
 


God, what should I do? What should I do to ease her pain? She looks so helpless, God. She says nothing but I know that she is in pain. She is hurt. I cannot stand this, God. I can't. Please.. Please hand her strength. Please help her recover soon.

Again. Unconsciously, I shed tears. I let my tears down to my cheeks as I stare at her helplessly. I study all tools that are placed all over her body. She even needs cardiac monitoring, blood transfusion and extra oxygen. I wipe up my tears slowly and hold her powerless hand tight. "Baby.. So Min.. I am here." I kiss the back of her hand softly.



Click.

I turn my face and see dr Hong and a nurse walk in and smile warmly. So, another hour has passed from the last time they checked her up. Within these twelve hours, the Doctors keep on monitoring her progress per an hour. "Good morning, Mr Kim!"

I stand up and prop myself. "Morning, Doctor."

"Let me check her first." He states before they walk closer to So Min and examine her carefully. They talk in low voices, discussing about something before the Doctor turns his face to me and smiles. "Her vitals are good."

"But, she is still unconscious."

He nods shortly. "Miss Jung is still in her critical time. She is still unconscious. But, she shows good progress. When, she is ready, she'll wake up."

When she is ready? What's that suppose to mean? "When she is ready? Can't you tell when will she wake up?"

dr Hong shakes his head slightly. "I am afraid I can't. It's hundred percent depends on Miss Jung. Physically ready and mentally ready are two different things. Especially in this case. Let's just pray for her strength."

Pray for her strength? I always pray for her strength. I pray to God to keep her next to me. Until the end of day. With this I realize, I pray for my own death than I witness her is being taken away from me. I couldn't stand that.


God, if you take her away. In the next second, I will kill myself.






❀AUTHOR❀
 


"Three missed calls from unknown numbers. I can't tell the location of it. Too short." Ji Yong stated.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter