(48) And, it is started

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After she tried to spot anyone that she knew, after she tried to contact any number that she remembered, after she decided to walk back home, after she finally felt totally exhausted and called a cab. "I DON'T GIVE A ! GIVE ME MY MONEY!"

 

"Don't you dare shouting at me! I am going to give you your damn money! Can't you see that I am calling my daughter here?"

 

"It seems that you are faking it! You have been calling her for more than fifteen minutes, and there is no sign of her answering you. Give me my money or I will drag you home and make you my maid!"

 

His words sent chill down to her spine. His maid? What an insult! Hye Soo resumed to knock on the door. Tae Hee was not here anymore, "KIM YOO BIN! OPEN THIS DOOR!" She roared.

 

! She regretted that she let Tae Hee left the house. That little her, Yoo Bin, should be at the club now. She was always clubbing while Tae Hee was always staying at the house, watching Star World. But again, how could she tell that everything would turn out like this? That was something. Jung So Min, wait for me! She said to herself.

 

BRAK! BRAK! BRAK!!

 

"YO ! OPEN THIS ING DOOR!!" The cab driver also knocked on the door harshly with his palm. "OPEN THIS DAMN- YAHH!!!"

 

Hye Soo ran as fast as she could in no time. She took advantage while the driver paid more attention to the door instead of her. She had to get away. Yoo Bin was not home. And, she knew it clearly that no one was home.

 

"STOP!! DON'T YOU- !"

 

Luckily this was her area, she took a detour so she would reach the backyard of the house in snap. And, she was safe there. That crazy driver wouldn't notice that she was there.

 

Hye Soo sneaked between fences and trees, entering the backward. She looked around and sensed that no one was inside the house. Aish that lady! Yoo Bin, you chose wrong time to party!

 

With annoyed, she reached the nearest garden bench and laid her tired body there. She needed rest. Slowly, she positioned herself and closed her eyes. She needed rest. For now.

 

Tommorow.. She should find way to make So Min paid everything back! Hye Soo made a mental promise.

 

 

 

 

Seung Hyun smirked as he watched through his IPad. She was predictable. But again.. She had no place to go. So, it was just make sense that she would directed herself to the house. The drama would start tomorrow. Kim Hye Soo, what kind of play would you show?

 

"What is next?"

 

Seung Hyun turned his face and looked at curious Yong Hwa. "Just wait and see." Again, he smirked happily.

 

"Wait and see?" Yong Hwa furrowed his eye brows. "You seriously thought that Miss Jung would-"

 

"She was strong now." Seung Hyun cut him. "She would able to handle those es."

 

"But-"

 

Seung Hyun put down his IPad and took out his phone. He hurriedly dialed some numbers, aiming to reach his special. Just by his gestures, Yong Hwa knew that it was no use to try to resume the conversation. Seung Hyun would give no responses.

 

At the first ring, "BABE!!!" Bom shouted from the other side.

 

Seung Hyun glanced to Yong Hwa and smirked widely. "Hello, sweetheart."

 

Yong Hwa shook his head and chuckled. Who else? He called his beloved, Park Bom.

 

"It has been decades." He could imagine her pouted on the other side.

 

Seung Hyun stood up from the couch and headed toward the door. "I miss you." He murmured softly. He finally let out his secret weapon in dealing with her. Her weakness was Seung Hyun's sweet words.

 

She sighed heavily. "And, I miss you." She replied. He never failed in softening her heart. "Can I see you tonight?" Or she was just simply missing him so damn much. It had been months since their last personal encounter.

 

"I'll be there in minutes."

 

 

 

 

 

❀JUNG SO MIN❀

 

I glimpse toward my wristwatch and notice that it is almost lunchtime. Ah.. I just spent half day of working just for catching up what I left behind. Luckily Gummy Unnie helped me out a lot. If not.. I sigh heavily. I will not be able to finish all in time; especially the charity program proposal.

 

I come to an understanding that.. I lost quite some times since that man plunged a sharp knife toward my tummy. I touch my wound over my blouse and admit that I still feel a slight of pain from it. But.. I cannot show it in front of Hyun Joong Oppa, or he would directly send me back home.

 

No. I cannot let him. I have to stay outside. I have to see how Eomma and Unnie suffer. I have to make sure they pay for what they do. Appa.. if it was true. If they were the one who sent you to the place you were now, they would pay. They should pay.

 

God, I let hatred fill my heart. But, this hatred, this anger, it somehow strengthens me. I need this. Forgive me, God. Forgive me, Eomma. Forgive this feeling of mine.

 

“So Min?”

 

I raise my face and find Mr Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter