Chapter 40

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thank to enkr28

________________________________

Chapter 40

 

 

When he came to, he was laying on the couch in the living room, a blanket draped over him, with Yunho and Hyunjoog beside him, Yunho held a wet cloth to his head patting lightly, while Hyunjoong was holding his hand.

 

“Hey.” Yunho called realising Jaejoong was staring straight at him. “You had us worried, you've been asleep for over an hour.” As Yunho said it Jaejoong could feel Hyunjoong give his hand a light squeeze. Jaejoong sat up slowly as he felt dizzy, he looked around and then back to them.

 

“Sorry, I worried you.”

 

“Don’t be, we’re just glad you’re alright.” Hyunjoong told him.

 

“Did you remember something?” Yunho asked, just as he was about to place the cloth back into the bowl of water when he held it to Jaejoong’s nose, “Your nose is bleeding.” He’d be lying if he didn’t see a worrying scene. Hyunjoong looked at Yunhho and then back at Jaejoong, wondering did this happen often. Jaejoong took hold of the cloth dapping his nose until it stop, it was new to him. “You okay?”

 

“I think so,” Jaejoong looked at him, “just tired.”

 

“Do you want to go to bed?” Yunho asked, Jaejoong nodded. Both Yunho and Hyunjoong held out their arms to help him up. The two looked at one another before Jaejoong took hold of both of their hands. Although Hyunjoong didn’t want to part with Jaejoong, he did, just for the night Yunho had made up a room for Hyunjoong in the next room to his and Jaejoong. He could see Hyunjoong wasn’t happy with them sharing a room. But what could he say, it was way too late for that now. Within minutes Yunho had Jaejoong ready and laying in bed his eyelids grew heavier, threatening to close. He covered his mouth with the back of his palm as he yawned as Yunho lay beside him, he gave him a light kiss before he felt to sleep. Yunho stared at the clock beside their bed ticking away, he couldn’t sleep although he’s tried. He sighed, lying on his back as he faced the ceiling, it was one of those nights again, where his mind was plague with worrying concern about Jaejoong.

****

 

It must have been early morning when Jaejoong awake he had found it strange he hadn’t woken up one in the night. He didn’t even remember when he fell asleep. He turned his gaze to the side Yunho was sleeping peacefully beside him. Jaejoong leaned over and rested his head against Yunho’s chest while his hand rubbed against Yunho’s abs.

 

“Yunnie are you sleeping?” Jaejoong asked in less than a whispered. Yunho moved and unconsciously wrapped his arms around Jaejoong’s waist before opening his eyes slowly before focusing on Jaejoong. Yunho smiled and pulled Jaejoong closer before pressing his lips against Jaejoong’s. Jaejoong felt his heart begin to pound against his rib cage. When he pulled apart, Jaejoong stayed leaning against his chest.

 

“Do you want to talk about yesterday? It fine if you don’t if you’re not ready.” Yunho cuddled him. Hopping it would make Jaejoong tell him and it did.

 

“I remembered something, Yunho we meet before, before the plane crash.” Yunho stared at him.

 

“We did? I don’t remember…”

 

“I fell from a cliff, I was covered in mud and you brought me back to the hotel.”

 

“T-that was you?” Yunho sat back from Jaejoong. Who sat up also as he nodded before looked at Yunho. “I can’t believe it… seriously that was you?” Yunho seemed more shocked that he was.

 

“Is something wrong?”

 

“No, it’s just… that night all I could think about was you, the you I didn’t know. I regretted not asking your name. I knew I should have my heart told me so. I kept wondering if you were okay, I hadn’t stopped think about you that night until. I found you floating in the water the next day.” Yunho lay Jaejoong back onto the bed and gave him numerous pecked across his face towards his lip while Jaejoong giggle. “That proves it Jaejoong, we are meant to be together, there are no coincidence. We were meant to meet, if only I realised it sooner Jae.” Yunho lay down, taking Jaejoong’s hand and guiding him into lying into him. Jaejoong snuggled closer, letting Yunho pull the blanket over them. As Jaejoong nuzzled his nose against Yunho’s skin  His pale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter