Chapter 17

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Well  how long have you waited for this chapter.....

Beta thank to aenkr28

Chapter 17

 

 

“Yunnie, J-Junsu is going to be a-alright, isn’t he?” Jaejoong wiped his eyes with the tissue Yunho had given him. Yunho took a sideward glance at  Jaejoong as he drove them to the hospital.

 

“Jae, you really don’t know what they are?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong looked at Yunho, looking for the answers. “Jaejoong, Junsu made you do a pregnancy test.” Jaejoong eyes widened at the information, making Jaejoong place one of his hand on his stomach. Yunho knew if Jaejoong truly didn’t know what they were, he had to tell him himself. He couldn't help but look at Jaejoong and see the innocent look he had.

 

“P-pregnancy t-test!” He muttered the word, “So I’m pregnant?” He waited for Yunho to answer but the answer never came. But Yunho nodded… he wasn’t going to be certain until he get Jaejoong tested at the hospital; he had to know of sure. “Yunnie, what if, what if I hurt the baby,” he thought back to the little accident he had. “What if there’s a problem with my baby,” the fear made an impact on Jaejoong's voice, the more he thought about.

 

“Jaejoong we’ll get you check out, I won’t think you have anything to worry about-” Yunho was cut off before he could finish his sentence.

 

“But I was really badly hurt… what if I damaged our baby because I was being stupid?” He lingered in his thought for a moment before saying, “I couldn’t forgive myself if I knew I hurt my baby.” Yunho squeezed Jaejoong's hand. To tell the truth, when Yunho had a few minutes to think about the test, he was unsure as to how a baby would have survived that accident, all he could come up with was that it was a miracle, just like the miracle that brought Jaejoong to him in the first place.

 

“Dry your tears Boo… everything will turn out the way it should, you’ll see…”

 

“But—”

 

“What happens, we'll deal with it together neh,” he gave Jaejoong's hand a reassuring squeeze. It didn’t take them to long to get to the hospital for most for the journey Yunho stayed behind the ambulance, just so he wouldn’t be to far behind. When the two of them walked in the looked around for Yoochun finding him sitting outside an exam room,  both Yunho and Jaejoong walked up to him, but it was Yunho that spoke first, “Any News?” Yoochun looked up at them before he pushed Yunho out of the way and pulled Jaejoong in front of him, bombarding him with questions after questions, not giving him time to answer any of them.

 

“Jae, what happened? What were you and Junsu doing when he collapsed? Please Jaejoong your have to tell me!” He shook Jaejoong with out thinking, “TELL ME!” It was Yunho who slapped Yoochun on the face and he pulled Jaejoong back into his arms with a panicked look…

 

“Calm done Yoochun, I know your stresse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter