Chapter 18

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


beta

Chapter18

 

 



“Junsu,” Jaejoong called out with his soft voice into the room, only to see Junsu turning to him.

 

“Ah Jaejoong, I’m so sorry. I must have freaked you out when I fainted, but you don’t have to worry… neh.” He pointed to a seat besides the bed he is lying on. Jaejoong turned to the door…

 

“Is Yoochun not allowed in when I call him that you fainted?” he asked him.

 

“No, not really. It’s just... well, you know…” he looked at Jaejoong, who already know he was in the same boat with him, “Un-expectant.”

 

“What’s un-expectant?” it took Jaejoong a second to come up with the answer to his own question. “The baby!” Junsu nodded. “Do you not want the baby?”

                                                                                                        

 

“God no… of course I want the baby, I was just a bit surprise that's all, about the whole thing.” He looked at Jaejoong as he sat beside him, “I wasn’t planning on having a baby this early. But I did fall for Yoochun a long time ago when he came to Jeju, he was the one person who could make the world spin before my eyes. I'm happy I get to have his baby, but...” he gave a little evil glint, “I’m not going to make it easy for him. I want him to prove to me that he will be the best father for my little one…”

 

“So you're testing him…”

 

“You could say that…. but what about you?” he wanted to know.

 

“Yunnie just had me tested, the baby 5 weeks old. Can you believe it? We’re both having a baby at the same time.” he laughed, “Maybe they’ll be best friends…”

 

 

“Is your baby alright?”

 

“Hmm, the nurse did some test, the baby's heartbeat is strong,” he caress his waist before saying, “I don’t remember my past but this baby and Yunnie are my future. I can’t wait until it's born to see if it’s a boy or a girl.” Junsu laughed.

 

“You’ll have to wait about 9 month for that gem to be born.”

 

“I know,” he look down, “I wonder,” he thought.

 

 

“What?” Junsu asked

 

“My family… do you think they miss me? Do you think they would accept Yunnie and the b-baby if I one day found them?” he asked.

 

“I’m sure they would Jaejoong, I sure you parents are looking for you… but me, Yoochun and Yunnie are your family now, so don’t forget that. We’re always be there for you.” Junsu stood out of the bed… “I wonder if we can go now,” he looked around, he really wanted to get out of the hospital. Jaejoong stared at him as he made his way to the door opening it and staring out at Yoochun and Yunho, his eyes darted to Yoochun, “Make yourself useful and get me a discharge paper will you? I’m quiet hungry and would like to go get something to eat now...” Jaejoong walked back out of the room and stood beside Yunho. While Junsu was busy ordering Yoochun around.

 

“Are you hungry Jaejoong?” Yunho asked lovingly.

 

 

“Hm, a little….”  Yunho looked to Yoochun, as he nodded before going off to get Jusnu discharge paper along with a prenatal appointment card and the tablets.

 

 

“Junsu can I asked, how many months are you.” Yunho asked as he led them all to his car,

 

 

“Two months,” he said, “Can you believe that? I thought it would be a months or a week… but never two months, I haven’t had any craving or morning sickness… as Jaejoong has……

 

 

“I wouldn’t jinx it if I were you Sue, you could still get it,” Yoochun pointed it out. “Your still in your first trimesters.”

 

 

“Truth….. but-” he stopped and turned to Yoochun and took the chain from his neck sliding the ring off one end and handing it back to Yoochun who had a confused look on his face, “You should put this on my finger now… I don’t want to bring this baby into the world unless you marry me as soon as possible… I want nice wedding photos and I don’t want to look fat in them.” Yoochun continued to stare at Junsu comprehending the word he had just heard.

 

“You mean it Sue?” he asked in pure shock, “You’ll marry me?”

 

“That's a silly question isn’t it? Of course I’ll marry you Chunnie…” he held out his left hand awaiting Yoochun to slip the ring onto his ring finger. Jaejoong stared in awe at the moment, as Yunho's warm arms wrapped around him, Yunho took a hold of his hand….

 

 

“You know I still have to place a ring on that finger of yours,” he rubbed his hand on Jaejoong's hand. “I love you Jae….” he whisphered, making Jaejoong feel all warm inside.

 

“And I love you Yunnie…” he grasped Yunho's hand and placed his hand on his slim waist. “And the little one too.” He tilted his head sideway meeting Yunho lips. It wasn’t soon after the four made there way to an expensive  restaurant, Yunho's treat… They enjoy their meal together, Yunho couldn’t help that it felt like a double date. He looked st Jaejoong as they were about to leave. "What wrong?” Yunho as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter