Chapter 26

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thank to aenkr28

__________________________________

Chapter 26

 

“AAHHH! It freaking hurts!” Junsu screamed as he held onto Yoochun’s hand in the ambulance.


“Su, does it hurt badly? Are you okay?” Yoochun asked with worry, he had never seen Junsu in this much pain before. It made him feel really responsible for the whole thing.


“Course I’m in pain, I’m having a baby!”Junsu squeezed Yoochun’s hand as tight as he could, sweat billowing from his forehead. Junsu clutched his free arm about his swollen tummy the pain throbbing.“AAAHH!”

 

“Can’t you give him something for the pain?”

 

“Only gas and air, until the doctor check him over,” the paramedic told him.

 

“Su hold on, we're nearly  at the hospital.” Yoochun held his hand tightly
 

“ Aahhhh...” he moaned out loudly, “It feel so weird…”

 

“What does?” Yoochun didn’t have to wait for an answer, Junsu water broke.
 

“Is the baby coming now?” The paramedic checked over Junsu just making sure.

 

“He’s dilated 7cm… three more and the baby will be on his or her way,” the paramedic told him.

 

“How long until we get to the hospital?”

 

“Five minutes…” Yoochun was so happy when they reached the hospital, Junsu was immediately wheeled into the labour ward where a doctor check over him again.

 

“8cm, it won’t be long now.” he told them while just was strapped to the monitors. Junsu break out the contraction, he prayed it wouldn’t be for much longer.


 “Did you hear that Junsu? It won’t be much longer,” he smiled giving Junsu a heart-warming smile.

 

“I-I hope so, it really h-hurts…” Junsu breathe out the contraction.

 

“You’re doing really well, just a little longer.”

 

****

 

“I hope Junsu is going to be okay.” Jaejoong asked in concern.

 

“I’m sure he’s fine.” Yunho placed his arm around Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

“I-I’m scared of going into labour Yunho, Junsu was in so much pain.”

 

“You’ll be fine… besides I’ll be with you every step of the way.” Yunho rubbed his hand up and down Jaejoong’s arm. He then reached into his inside pocket and pull out a box, he smiled when Jaejoong caught sight of it. “I did plan to ask you again today… I had everything set up, but then again I never planned for Junsu to go into labour… But it can’t be helped it’s all really joyful occasion and I want to make it more special, for you and I both.” Yunho opened the box, “Jaejoong will you do me the honour of becoming my lawful wedded wife?” Yunho asked.

 

Jaejoong looked up at Yunho again and back at the open box, inside the box the ring gleamed with the light.  Jaejoong gasped.

 

“Y-Yun… I don’t know what to say…”

 

“Say you’ll marry me Jae.” Jaejoong leaned forward and kissed Yunho awaiting lips. “Yunho I already gave you my answer a long time ago.” He laughed, “Of course I’ll marry you.” Yunho jumped back and lifted Jaejoong from his feet… and swung him around with care before he slipped the ring onto his finger.

 

 

“Jaejoong I’m so happy… you don’t know how much it means to me, that you will do me the honour becoming my wife? The mother of our own unborn child in here.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter