Chapter 31

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta  thank to aenkr28

_________________________________________________

Chapter 31

 

 Jaejoong could feel nothing; he slowly opened his eye and came face to face with a memory. He saw himself a lot younger, probably seven maybe eight, he couldn’t be sure. He was slowly walking towards a door at the far end of the hallway door. He had to raise his hand to opened the door to the room, which made a small creak as he slipped in. He shut the door tightly behind him. He could make out a silhouette in the room, Jaejoong was sure it was the silhouette belonging to the person he called Hyung, a big bump under the blanket, in the dark.

 

“Hyung…” he called out in a whispered as he made his way to the bed, “Hyung…” The figure moved on the best shifting slightly, though he didn’t seem to be awake, it only made him call again, “Hyuungie…” Jaejoong tugged on the blanket.

 

“Huh? What Joongie?” HyunJoong groggily spoke, realizing now that someone was trying to get his attention, and that the person was his baby brother Joongie.

“Hyuungie... C-can I sleep with you?” Jaejoong rubbed his eye as the person looked at him.HyunJoong met his brother’s adorable doe eyes, “Please Hyunngie I h-had a nightmare, and I got scared so c-can I?” Hyunjoong watched his brother whimper. Hyunng chuckled softly, Joongie was still so innocent in his eyes and such a baby.“Hyunngie don’t laugh at me!" Joongie whispered as he rubbed his eyes.

 

“Sorry Joongie, you just look so cute,” Hyunjoong lifted up the blanket, allowing Jaejoong to slide under the cover beside him.

 

“Joongie, what was the dream about?” Hyunjoong asked him, but Jaejoong didn’t answer the question. “You know it was only a dream right?” Hyungjoong asked him, wondering how bad the nightmare was. Jaejoong nodded into his side… “Okay hyung’s here to protect you, let’s go back to sleep before Umma scowl us both.”

“Hyung?” Joongie called out, before HyunJoong fell back asleep.

“Hmm?” HyunJoong answered.

“C-can... Mmm you... Can I.... hold onto you hyung?” Jaejoong gave Hyujoong his puppy eyes, “Please, the nightmare will come back if I don’t please.” Jaejoong asked shyly.

“Okay, Joongie.” HyunJoong turned around in the bed so they were completely facing each other, before he knew it Joongie clutched onto Hyunjoong’s chest. They went back to sleep.

 

“I love you hyunnie…” the little Joongie say, Jaejoong couldn’t help but feel his heart ache as he watched this. His eyes watered… that was his brother his hyung.. someone he knew loved him dearly

A few second later the image began to fast-forward…

 

“Mm... hmm...” Joongie was rolling around HyunJoong’s bed. His movement woke HyunJoong up, he rubbed his eye and looked over Jaejoong.

“What’s the mater Joongie?” HyunJoong asked tiredly. Joongie couldn’t hold back his tears or his sniffy nose, Jaejoong burst into tears in a moment notice. HyunJoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter