Chapter 20

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

well before you read on i  just want to thank everyone for the support over the last few weeks... i'm trying my best to write... and i come up with updates for all my stories... might be slow writng as all my notes are gone... but i will do my best to please you

____________________________________________________________________

beta thanks to aenkr28

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20

 

“Passengers, this is the captain speaking, we are approaching to the Seoul International Airport and will arrive at 12:00. Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts, and seats into the up right possession. Thank You.”

 

Jaejoong adjusted his seat to the upright position. He had been holding Yunho’s hand so tightly the whole plane ride. Yunho secure Jaejoong's seatbelt for him before moving to his own, he looked out the window, he could see his home land right beneath them, the vague beautiful landscapes just visible through the fluffy clouds. He would have told Jaejoong to look if he didn’t already know how panicked he already was, Yunho turned and kissed his cheek reassuring him everything was going to be all right. But Jaejoong expression didn’t give much to make Yunho feel trilled about. The sooner they were off the plane, the better.

 

“Sir?” Yunho looked up to the stewardess as she spoke softly over Jaejoong, “I have informed the captain of your fiancée’s condition, for his own safety there is a medical team waiting on standby on the ground for when we land. After we land, please wait on the plane until they check him over.” Yunho nodded before he thanked her. Yoochun had explained the situation to the stewardess, as to why Jaejoong had panicked, all they need was for the flight intended to think Jaejoong was on drugs or something.

The plane started landing shorting after that, Jaejoong held onto Yunho’s hand as he felt more and more uncomfortable as the place was about to land, Jaejoong didn’t know what was happening he felt this was all new to him, his ears popped painfully. The uncomfortable feeling in his ears led him to a pain streaking headache. His head throbbed painfully making Jaejoong bit hard on his lips, hard enough that he drew blood as his bit into them. Yunho whispers sweet things into his ears as Jaejoong shut his eyes and tried to relax his tensed up body.

“Don’t worry BooJae! It will be over real soon, just hanged in there,” Yunho mumbled to him. The plane landed without much problem.

"Good afternoon passengers, we have reached Seoul International, please remain in your seat until we reach the gate and the fasten seatbelt sigh is turn off. The temperature outside is 10 degrees Celsius and the time is 2pm. It’s our pleasure to be able to serve you and we hope you will have a safe journey. Thank You.” The plane cleared of passenger quickly, Yoochun and Junsu stayed on the plane with Yunho and Jaejoong. Jaejoong couldn’t even look at them it was like reliving a nightmare before his very eyes. Yunho just wanted to take him home and comfort him, he knew there was no way they could ask him anything at this point. He was beyond the point from reaching. Junsu was nervously nibbling ate his finger nails while he watched the medical staff check Jaejoong’s vital signs. The medical staff talk to Yunho who gave them a full history, it helped that Yoochun had a file on Jaejoong. They needed a medical clearance for him to fly anyway, so Yoochun kept in his briefcase. Junsu and Yoochun stared at each other as the medial spoke to Yunho in private. They kept Jaejoong company while Yunho talked to them, it wasn’t long until Yunho approached them, Yoochun called out his name.

“Yunho!” Yunho shook his head, turning his attention to Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong we can go now, we can go home.” Yunho opened the compartment above his head taking out there bags, they still had to go down to the baggage area to get there other bags. Yoochun took most of the bag while Yunho place his arm around Jaejoong’s waist supporting him, Jaejoong’s stomach had grown a little, Jaejoong is 4 months pregnant now. They were about to leave to go to the arrival gates, when Jaejoong finally spoke.

“Yunnie, I’m thirsty.” Jaejoong told him, Yunho turned to notice the colour returning to his cheeks, Yunho was sort of relieve to see the colour.

“Hold on, I’ll get you something.” Yunho looked over at the other two, Junsu’s eyes lit up.

“There’s a restaurant/food hall upstairs Yunho, maybe we could get something there,” Yunho nodded before looking back at Jae. Yunho shook his head in sympathetically, his heartaches knowing when Jaejoong was on the plane, he must have gone through so much, “You look so tired!”

“I’m okay…” Jaejoong reassured them, he allowed Yunho to keep his arm on his waist as they walked through the door to the arrival hall, and the minute they stepped through the door a million flashes went off in their faces as the doors opened. Jaejoong jumped in alarm at the swarming number of reporters and cameramen in front of them, Yunho turned him into his chest hiding his face. Great this was all he needed.

 

“Mr Jung, Mr Jung what has made you come back to Korea?” Yunho looked at Yoochun, who held Junsu beside him. They have to move quickly to get around the reporters. Yunho didn’t have a clue how they found out he had come back.

 

“Yunho, the car is waiting outside.” Yoochun called over to them.

 

“Mr Jung… are you back for good. Are you backing to start work at your company?”

 

“Who is that with you, Mr Jung?” Yunho keep Jaejoong's head onto his chest. “Mr Jung do you have anything to say?”

“Mr Jung… Mr Jung…!” Questions kept flying at Yunho, but he refused to answers he walked forward, moving through the crowds.

 

“Who is the identity of the person you’re holding!”

 

Yunho flinched as he stretched his arms out wide to protect Jaejoong from the reporters; but the crowd continued to push and shove; alerting the security guards who quickly rushed to their aid. Amidst the chaos, Yoochun phone vibrated loudly in his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter