Chapter 23

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta Thanks to aenkr28

___________________

Chapter 23

 

“Hyun Joong dear, are you going to work today,” his mother knocked on his bedroom door though it was already open. She could see her son in staggered state, he’d being drink alot. His mother’s eye travel the rest of the room staring at the empty bottles. He being like this for months, he felt his life had no meaning with Jaejoong not around. His Heart knew… Jaejoong was out there... he just didn’t understand why Jaejoong wasn’t coming back to him.

 

“Yes, I am Umma.”

 

“Hmm... maybe you should stay at home dear, you don’t look so good.”

 

“I’m fine Umma. I have three very important meetings.” His mother wasn’t convinced by his statement.

 

“You’re sure about this, how about I could get your father to do it instead? Hyun Joong I’m really worried about you.” Hyun Joong smiled at his mother. He was a bit apprehensive with the fact he was worrying his mother… But if he found Jaejoong and brought him back, he’d be able to smile again. His parent too…

 

“I sure Umma… you have nothing to worry about…” He watched his mother’s eyes travel around the empty bottles littering the floor.

 

“Okay if you’re sure, come down for breakfast.”

 

“I be down as soon as I’m ready.” His mother closed the door, he knew his parent were trying their best to move on but he couldn’t, not until he found him, Hyun Joong sighed and looked out the window at the rain poured from the heavens. He muttered as he looked out, “Where are you baby brother? I’ll never give up on finding you.” He was determined to find him no matter how long it takes. He didn’t care he felt completely retched, he wasn’t the sort of person who gave up. It wasn’t long until Hyunjoong was sitting behind his desk at work. He tried to keep forcused.

 

“Mr Kim…” His serectary called over the intercom, “Mr Choi and his wife our here to see you…”

 

 

He pressed the button, “Send them in.” It was only a matter of seconds until his door open.

 

 He was about to greet them when Heechul burst out, “I wish I could say you’ve had better days. Geese what the hell happened to you?” Heechul had no problem sitting on top of Hyun Joong’s desk. “I’ve never seem you so bad before.”

 

“Heechul…”

 

“What, I’m only speaking the truth.”

 

“I’m fine,” Hyun Joong Told him.

 

“Fine, are you serious you think you fine, have you looked at yourself at all? I don’t need to have a degrees in medicine to see you, no you’re not fine.” His held up is hand and adverted comas, “If Jaejoong was here he would yell at you.”

 

“But he’s not Heechul…” Hyun Joong shouted, not meaning to but it only made Heechul snap.

 

“YOU THINK YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE MISSING HIM? FOR GOD SAKE… EVERYWHERE I GO LATELY ALL I SEE IS HIM!” Hyunjoong glanced at him.

 

“What do you mean see him?”

 

“He mean he sees Jaejoong face in a crowd,” Siwon answered for him.

 

“I even thought I saw him yesterday.”

 

“Yesterday… Where?” Hyun Joong didn’t give him the time to answer until he grab onto Heechul’ shoulders, “Tell me…” Siwon interfere pulling him away.

 

“Get a hold of yourself Hyun Joong…”  He didn’t like the way Hyunjoong held onto his his wife, “Have you lost it or have you forgotten my wife pregnant?” The statement was enough to make Hyun joong release his grip.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m just mentally exhausted.”

 

“And physically too. Let’s not forget physically,” Heechul butted in. “You should let Siwon help you out, while you go home and rest.”

 

“I don’t need rest, what I need to do is run my company and find Jaejoong,” he told them. He hadn’t meant to say the last bit but it came out.

 

“Hyun… Joong…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter