Chapter 51

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry to tell you this guy but this story has finally come to an end.... SO SAD

I love updating this story for you all

 

 

beta thanks to aenkr28

_______________________________________________________
 

Chapter 51

 

Dwelling was getting him no where, by the time he learned Jaejoong had already left and there was no chance of him stopping him, Hyunjoong finally realise his mistake. The night he left Yunho’s home he got wasted, so it wasn’t until the morning that everything really came to light, Hyunjoong remembered the look of disappointed on her face by his reaction. And left him know she wasn’t happy with his decision. It hadn’t been a easy few months for the family, but thing were becoming better with Jaejoong back with them then. But now everything seemed to be up in the air. Hyunjoong hadn’t excepted Jaejoong to leave, he felt it was his fault, he hadn’t meant to say what he said. He was angry, he missed Jaejoong depending on him. He realised at one point he would need to let Jaejoong go in the end.

He figured give it a few month and clear the air let everyone cool off, but one month turn to two, three… and still they had not returned. But Jaejoong had kept in touch with his parents at least and Heechul he knew about that, sharing stories about their sons. He had sent Hyunjoong a few email, pictures of his nephew with phase Like, ‘Uncle I’m one today’ & ‘Umma and I walk the bench daily,’ It was the first time he really looked at the child. The kid was full of smiles. ‘Walking, his development… there was always a new one to look at. Jaejoong must have sent it to them all he couldn’t help but listen to his mother when he got home about how big her grandchild looked in the photo. He be lying if he didn’t have a favourite, it was of Changmin in his highchair looking miserable. A comment under the photo, ‘Appa wouldn’t let me go to Umma. So I screamed all-day at him.’ He was waiting for the next they usually came at the same time everyday. He waited and then he had seen the email. He opened it. Stood out at him was Changmin with a big ball, ‘Uncle one day I want to kick a ball with you.’ From that moment on Hyunjoong realised how wrong he was they were happy, who was he to interfere maybe it was he who was clinging to Jaejoong? Maybe he was jealous of what Jaejoong had. Someone he fell in love with, a baby, a family… he didn’t have any of those thing yet.

 He needed to speak to Jaejoong, he needed to stop and face up to his mistake. Only problem was he had to find his brother, but where did he have to go? His parent might know, he thought. Heechul most definitely did but he isn’t around. Heechul and Siwon had left a week ago. Now that he thought about it, they probably had gone to visit Jaejoong. Damn who else could he go to. And then it hit him, Yunho’s business partner, doesn’t he live here, he lived next to Yunho’s place?

                                                                                               ****                                  

Now he was outside, wondering how they would react to him. They had only met a few times and he had not been the friendly person to deal with at the time. He knocked wondering was anyone home. He waited and then finally someone answered, “Inwhan  move away from the door, Umma needs to open it,” A voice graced his ear before he saw the occupant in the house.

“Ermm hello, Junsu right?”

“Hyunjoong what can I do for you?” Jusnu picked up his son, Junsu knew who he was.

“I wanted to ask you about Jaejoong…” Junsu widened the door allowing him into his home.

Hyunjoong felt nervous as he sat in the living room of Jusnu’s home, he left him for a second, leaving his son in the room with him, the little boy stared look at Hyunjoong not moving from his spot. He made Hyunjoong nervous though Hyunjoong thought this child must be around the same age as Changmin.

“He’s a few weeks older than Changmin, not a lot.” Jusnu’s voice made him turn seeing him return with a tray. “I’m a afraid I don’t have a lot here.” Jusnu hand him a cup before handing a biscuit to his son. “So what do you want to know?”

“How is he for a start?”

“Okay… He had a few bad couple of weeks but he’s doing a lot better from what I know.” Junsu sipped his tea. Hyunjoong was trying to find the right thing to ask, what was he so nervous about?

“Have you seen him?”

“Not in the last month or so, but I will soon. My parents are getting antsy about wanting to see their grandson, but Yoochun has work here and I do too, Jaejoong baby shop I’m running it at the moment, while being a full time mom too. But we’ll be going soon.”

“Where are they? I need to speak to him… them…” Junsu stared at him, “I realised I was wrong and that I hurt him. I shouldn’t have said that to him. I want to make it up to them.”

“As long as you don’t make him upset again.” Jusnu told. “I met Jaejoong after the accident. He come along way. He changed Yunho, do you know that?” Hyunjoong stared at him as he spoke. “Yunho left Seoul a long time ago to get away from the public eye. He hated they became involved with his private life. He learned that people used him to get themselves higher up the ladder if you know what I mean.” Hyunjoong did, “He didn’t have it easy, when I first met him he was really cold. Well I called him that a good couple of times and heartless. But that changed when Jaejoong came into his life. Yunho found someone to care about, someone who wasn’t after him for their own merit. When Jaejoong came into his life, Yunho would always question thing, and it was the first time that he actually began to speak to me. He wanted help; he wanted to make Jaejoong feel at home. Yunho thought about everything. Okay I know they became close fast but I seen it, they were meant to be together. Don’t get me wrong, Jaejoong was lost but so was Yunho they helped one another.” he smiled two piece of the puzzle. Jusnu place the cup on the table. “If you want to see them go to Jeju.”

“They went back there?”

“Hmm… A place Jaejoong felt at home.”

“Thank you.” Hyunjoong stood him ready to leave. “Give them this for me.” Junsu handed him a box, “Tell them I’ll come visit soon.”

 

The flight to Jeju was nerve wrecking for Hyunjoong, he wasn’t sure how they would they react. He needed to make up for his mistakes, and there was a lot. Hyunjoong booked his fligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter