Chapter 38

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thank to aenk28

___________________________________

Chater 38

 

“Hyunjoong, would you calm down, you’re not helping the situation at all,” Heechul was busy trying to soothe his son. “You had to start shouting didn’t you?” Hyunjoong hadn’t been able to move his eyes from Jaejoong. He hadn’t been allowed into the run since his outburst. It was something that made his blood boil, Jung Yunho sitting beside his baby brother... His brother! “Don’t make another scene.”

 

“I won’t, I just want to ask some question.”

 

“Well you’re just going to have to wait,” Heechul told him, they hadn’t even realised Yunho had left the room and was close by them.

 

“How is he?” Heechul asked realising Hyunjoong wasn’t going to say anything apart from glaring at Yunho.

 

“Sleeping,” Yunho’s words were simple and to the point, “They said it could just a stress, he’ll be fine with couple of hours of rest.” Yunho shifted Changmin to his other arm.

 

“Maybe but should we all go down to the canteen and discuss this? I still can’t believe this!” Heechul voiced out.

 

“Neither can I?” Hyunjoong replied. “He was with you all this time?” Yunho nodded. “But how?”

 

“I found him,” Yunho told them.

 

“What do you mean you found him?” Hyunjoong’s voice quivered as he said those words. Yunho told them everything about how he found Jaejoong floating in the water. How he thought it was a boat crash until their journey to Seoul where they found out the truth. How they told people about him being on the plane but no one believe them.

 

 

“So he has no memories of anything?” Heechul asked.

 

“He getting bit and pieces every now and then, but nothing we could use to locate his family or his parents. But since we opened the store he has been remembering a lot more than I could even imagine. But he has begun to neglect his health which hence why we’re here.” He could see Heechul look at Hyunjoong before saying…

 

“He always used to do that, forgetting to eat, now he’s still doing the same.” Hyunjoong hadn’t said one word since Yunho began to tell them the stories. Listening to every single detail.

“I’m guess this is Kibum,” Yunho looked at the boy Heechul was holding, Heechul nodded, “So your husband would be Siwon am I correct?”

 

“But how…?”

 

“You said you where his friend. Jaejoong remembered a conversation he had with you, about if you had a son about what would you call him,” Yunho smiled. “Jaejoong was so happy, especially when he remember thing about you.” Yunho looked at Hyunjoong.

 

“Me?”

 

“Yes, each time he cried himself to sleep because he couldn’t remember the face of someone he loved; someone he knew loved and cared about him.” Yunho bounce Changmin on his lap as the little one began to feel bored and started to whimper. “Minnie, let see what Umma packed in the bag for you?” Yunho spoke softly as he began to look into the bag pulling out a few cut carrot stick.

 

“This is Jaejoong’s son?” Hyunjoong asked. He still couldn’t imagine it, Jaejoong had a son. He was in a relationship with the man before him. “How old is he?” Hyunjoong reached out his hand out to the baby but he was afraid to touch the little on. He could see a little of Jaejoong in him.

 

“Just over six months. He was something we hadn’t expected.” Yunho told them.

 

“Why?”

 

“The first few months he stayed with me, Jaejoong was depressed to something. But having me to depend on, Jaejoong and I became close. I took care of him from the first day I found him, we never imagine… we would grow to love each other.” Yunho looked at Changmin. “If it wasn’t for him, I probably would be still shut off from the world. Living in Jeju alone. Little did I know, I would find the love of my life and he would open the world to me again, and he would give me a son. Your brother mean the world to me and I never wanted to see him hurt or in pain, I hope you will give me permission to wed you brother.”

 

“Isn’t it a bit late for you asking me that when he’s already had your son?” Hyunjoong didn’t mean for it to come out as cold as it was. Heechul glare at him thinking he should be grateful for looking after Jaejooong for bringing him home to them.

 

“How can I? He had a kid for Christ sake, Jae never even being in a relationship, how I can accept this man? For all I know, he force himself onto Jaejoong and made him have a kid. As he said Jaejoong can’t remember anything, what do you expect me to think?”

 

“And whose fault is that?” Heechul pointed at Hyunjoong, “You scared off every guy or girl who was interested in him.”

 

“Heechul?”

 

“What it’s the truth, beside Jaejoong talked to me about these things.”

 

“I would never hurt Jaejoong.” Yunho defended himself, “Jaejoong means everything to me, he is my reason for living. I love him and our son. I was there for Jaejoong every step of the way in his recovery, even before we found out he was expecting Changmin and fell from a cliff.

 

“What?” both Heechul and Hyunjoong said it together.

 

“And you call that protecting him?” Hyunjoong shouted.

 

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter