Chapter 42

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big thank you to Aenkr28 she back and ready to help me with my chapter.......

beta thank to aenkr28

_________________________________________

Chapter 42

 

“Hyunjoong, why are you in Jaejoong’s room? Are you looking for something?” his mother asked from the door way, she hadn’t been able to take a step inside Jaejoong’s room since he died. The room made her so emotional she couldn’t stand to step inside, nothing had been touch since he left.

“Umma do you know where the albums is, I could have sworn they were in here?” Hyunjoong only took off his eye of his mother for a second, continuing to look into the cabinet hoping to find them.

“I have them.” Hyunjoong mother lead him to her room, she took the album from her side locker, grazing her hand over the side of Jaejoong’s baby book. She smiled, “Sometime there are day’s I can’t get through unless I see his face even for a moment.”

“Umma…”

“I miss him that’s all.” His mother told him, Hyunjoong couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty but couldn’t he tell her about Jaejoong yet. He wanted to scream for the rooftop that Jaejoong is alive, but Jaejoong lack of memory was a concern. “You miss him too?”

“Of course I missed him.”

“Hyunjoong do you think you could spend the afternoon with me?”

“Umma…” Hyunjoong wanted to get back to Jaejoong.

“You’ve been so busy lately, I haven’t seen you around Hyunjoong, I’m worried about you.” His mother’s eyes travelled his frame. “You look so thin, are you taking care of yourself?” He turned.

“I’m quite good Umma,” Hyung hugged her, “You don’t have to worry about me.”

“But I do, you’re my son, how can I not? I already lost Jae, I couldn’t bear to lose you too.” Hyunjoong felt so bad here he was keeping a secret. He couldn’t, he had to tell her or at least say something.

“You’re not going to lose me and…” He couldn’t finish the sentence, how can he? “Umma why don’t you come with me.” He tried to talk himself out of it but he couldn’t, he wanted to give Jaejoong comfort of getting to know him again by remembering him, but how could he denied his mother. She hadn’t taken Jaejoong demise, probably the same way he did, but his mother tried to be strong for her family. “Umma get ready. I’ll wait for you in the car.”

 

***

By the time Hyunjoong had left, Jaejoong placed a fake smile on to his face when he looked at Yunho, but Yunho saw right through it. He cupped Jaejoong in his arms telling him, “Everything would be alright!”

 

“Do you think he’s mad at me?” Jaejoong asked. “I don’t know if I’ve ever spoken to him like that before.” Jaejoong stared up at Yunho.

“He’s your brother…”

 

“I know but… I don’t know, maybe I shouldn’t have said that?” Jaejoong spoke politely. He had so many questions but none seem to be right.

 

“Jae you don’t need to show me a fake smiled, it’s okay to have concerns. Please don’t hide it from me, talk to me.” Yunho cupped his chin, “I’m kind of glad you did. For my sake that is. I don’t think your brothers approve of me yet, but we as a couple will change his mind. Believe in me Jaejoong, I will prove to him that I love you and only have your best int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter