Chapter 29

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta aenkr28

__________________________________________

Chapter 29

 

Both Yunho and Jaejoong were cuddled up on the sofa enjoying the company when Jaejoong felt a light pressure as he tried to get up. He rubbed a small area of his stomach to ease the pressure. It seems to work, the pressure soon left him as he liked to Yunho.

 

“You okay?”

 

“Hmmm...” Jaejoong said, but it wasn’t long after when the pressure returned. Within a few minutes, he was clutching his swollen tummy.

 

“You not okay are you?” Yunho rubbed his back.

 

“Hmmm I think the baby….” Jaejoong managed to mutter out, the pressure turned to pain. “Yunho I think… it’s now… I think it’s time.” Yunho held onto Jaejoong’s hand allowing him to squeeze it if he felt any pain. Jaejoong had reached the forty weeks in his pregnancy.

 

“It’s not false is it…. We’ve had a few of them…” Yunho questioned.

 

“No, I’m sure it’s the real deal Yunho. I think I’m feeling contraction.”

 

“Should we go now… are they that close?”

 

“Not yet Yunnie, can you time them?” Yunho took out his phone and timed them. It wasn’t long until they got stronger and stronger. They had called the doctor who inform them that as soon as the contraction were ten minutes apart, Yunho was to bring him in. Another contraction came and Jaejoong squeezed Yunho’s hand. Yunho knew from the squeeze it was time to bring Jaejoong to the hospital.

 

“I think it’s time Jae, I’ll get the bag and be right back.” As soon as Yunho had the bag he pulled Jaejoong to his feet and helped him to his awaiting car outside. Yunho slid Jaejoong into the passenger seat and did his seat belt for him, before running to the driver side and drove at full speed to get to the hospital. The driving to the hospital was probably the longest and most agonising not only for Jaejoong but for Yunho as well, with Jaejoong contraction getting stronger, Yunho wanted to hold Jaejoong tightly and rub small circle on his back, use the technique he had learned at the Lamaze classes.

 

“Hold on Jae, we’ll be at the hospital soon.” Jaejoong nodded as he breath out with the pain. There were still 15 minutes away from the hospital when Jaejoong said,

 

“Yunho…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“I feel wet…” Jaejoong answered shakily, he was really embarrased by it.

 

 

“Jae don’t worry about it, it is your water has broke, the baby is really coming today, “ he answered. “We’re nearly there!” Yunho spoke to him as he was stuck in the traffic light.

 

Once they arrive at the hospital, Yunho helped Jaejoong out of the car and into the hospital where Jaejoong was taken away immediately. White walls greeted Jaejoong as he was wheel down the hallway toward the examining room. Yunho walked along side wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter