Chapter 2

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta

Chapter 2

 

Jaejoong woke up from the bright light coming from the window. He just realized he had forgot to close the curtains, before he fell asleep last night. He turned over, looking away from the window, only have his alarm clock going off on his phone, his alarm clock rang loudly throughout the room, making it impossible to sleep. He grab his phone, turning off the alarm before looking at the time, through his half open doe eyes… 6:05 in the morning, he had set the time a little too early as he wanted, as he wanted to be out of the hotel by seven. He groaned as he pulled the covers up over his milky white skin, and up over his big doe eyes. He felt like he hadn’t slept in days… he hadn’t really. He covered his face with the blanket wanting some extra sleep. After about 10 minutes, he managed to finally get himself up by dragging himself out of bed. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth before he went back to his room, before he got dressed, he packed up his bags and brought them down to the lobby, and asked if he could leave them here before he went to explore… He had his travel bag on his back and his SLR camera on his side.

 

Jaejoong likes exploring a lot, his greatest wish is to travel around the whole, while he was doing his fashion line… Although he likes to travel, he missed home… he wanted to spend times at home with his brother and his parents… he missed his brother, even though they spoke to each other most nights. After he left on his first trip to Japan he found it really hard to cope, and end up calling his brother… who came and spent a month with him in Japan... Although his fashion was bringing him around the world, it was usually big city after big city. This was why he liked Jeju, he really wanted to explore the island enjoy the landscape. He wanted to take photo as he enjoyed taking photographs of nature and landscape. Enjoyed the beautifulness of the nature before his own eyes, when he was younger he wanted to be a photographer but that was before he found out he had natural talent to be a designer ever since youth. He remembered when he was younger, he used to tell his older brother what he wanted to be when he grow up. Unlike his brother, he had an amazing imagination.

 

He had asked the hotel for three bottles of water, a map and a packed lunch just for himself.

 

It was about 7:30 when he began making his way up a cliff… he felt this was the perfect time to do some exploring there where not many people around. Only located people doing their daily routines… He capture amazing photo through his viewfinder. He literately chose a path that led him away from the main paths, and up the mountain trail.

 

JaeJoong carried his backpack with his lunch and water bottles. He knew not to weigh himself down.

 

"It's beautiful," JaeJoong took in a big breath of fresh air as he stood at the edge of the cliff after he main it to the top, he didn’t care that he was out of breath is was well worth the trip. He could hear a couple from the other side, while he continued to take photos…..

 

“Isn’t that the designer… Kim JaeJoong?” he heard one of them, he couldn’t help but smile as he turned they looked away.

 

"You can see the whole island fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter