Chapter 28

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 28

 

 

Jaejoong and Yunho entered the hospital lobby. It wasn’t like he was here before. He was holding his gift while Yunho carried in the car-seat . “We’ll bring these rights up to them and head to the class.” Jaejoong looked around as they made their way up to Junsu’s room. When he bumped into by a tall and buffed man by speed.

 

“Oh sorry, I’m really sorry.”

 

“Ow! It’s okay I was lost in thoughts,” Jaejoong blurted out. When the man held onto his arm for a second, the man apologised before running off. Yunho came back to his side.

 

“Jae, you okay?” Yunho hurry back to his side.

 

“Hmm…” Jaejoong nodded and continued walking until they reached Junsu’s room.

 

“Hope you don’t mind early morning visits…” Jaejoong asked as he opened the door.

 

 

“Joongie? Hey,” Junsu was busy holding the baby to his chest.

 

“So how are you feeling?” Jaejoong asked as he placed the gift beside Jusnu.

 

“Good, can’t wait to finally get this little one home.” Jaejoong took the seat beside the bed.

 

“It’s the gift I made for you, for the baby?” Jaejoong looked around, “Where’s Yoochun?”

 

“Oh, he went signing things for the doctor, the baby has to go down for a heel prick in a few minutes.”

 

“Have you thought of a name for the little one yet?”

 

 

“No, not yet. So far he’s none as baby Kim.” Junsu smiled at the baby, “it’s going to be so weird bring him home.” he looked at Jaejoong.

 

“You’ll do well,” Jaejoong told him.

 

“So how are you feeling?” Jusnu asked.

 

“Fine, I freaked Yunho out last night, had a feel brake and hips.” Junsu smiled. “I had loads of them, even made Chunnie take me to the hospital a number of times, you staying for a while?”

 

“Not long, we have Lamaze classes to attend to, I’m not sure where we are to go just yet. I’m a bit nervous about them.”

 

“Don’t be, you’ll do great, Yunho will be with you as well,” Jusnu told him, “Do you want to hold him?”

 

“Can I?”

 

“Sure, I can then open the gift you brought me…” Junsu handed him over the baby.

 

“I can’t tell who he looks more like, you or Yoochun…” Jaejoong played with the little one as he grabbed onto his hand. “Thought he is really cute.”

 

“Jae, these are amazing!” Junsu started at the clothes… “You have a real skill here.” Junsu told him, “You know, I swear I’ve seen the same stitching before.” he thought long and hard, “Jae, these looks like one of my favourite designer, I’m quite shock.”

 

“Yunho said I should market my clothing designs.”

 

 

“That would be great Jaejoong they would really sell well…”

 

“I don’t know anything about marketing or selling,” Jaejoong told him.

 

“What if I help you?”Junsu asked, “I know a little.”

 

“You’d do that?”

 

“Of course I would, it would give me something to do, other than taking care of this little one when Chunnie at work. And you’ll be the same. So it could work for us.” Yunho stuck his head into the room, placing the seat on the ground.

 

“Jae, it’s time.” Jaejoong got up from his seat.

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter