Chapter 47

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thanks to aenkr28

__________________________

Chapter 47

 

“I’m okay Yunho, really I am.” Jaejoong told Yunho, the second he seen Yunho waiting at their front door. No matter how much he protested to Heechul and Junsu that he was okay, they still inform Yunho about what happened. Yunho’s eyes gave him the look over. “Don’t look at me like that Yunho. As I said I’m fine, I just swallowed a bit of water.”

“Refer that.” Heechul spoke out, getting out for the passenger seat close to the  driver. Looking towards Yunho. “He refused to be looked over though he black out for a few second. He gave me little choice but to bring him home. Maybe you can talk some sense into him Yunho,” Heechul mouthed off Jaejoong was making his way to take Changmin out of the back. “I’ll get him, you go on in.” Heechul shook his head when Jaejoong had his back to him paying the driver. While Yunho came over to Heechul ask Jaejoong pass him.

“He’s been acting weird since we left.” Heechul told him as he gave Changmin to Yunho. “And been really stubborn.”

“Stubborn?” Yunho repeated.

“Yeah… it was like I was talking to the old Jaejoong again. No matter what I said he was insistent on going home. We also bumped into a old friend at the spa.”

“What?” Yunho asked. It wasn’t like they hadn’t report to the police that Jaejoong had been found and was alive and well, as well as someone could be with out parts of their memories, Jaejoong’s parents had helped with that. They were just so relieved to have their son back. It was just they didn’t want the media to find out. Not yet at least… They felt people might think it was all a shame, not another soul have survived with their life from the crash yet here was Jaejoong without some of his memories.

“Don’t look so worried it’s someone close to Jaejoong Yunh,o his assistant. He was more so relieved just to see Jaejoong alive. I say he was slightly shocked, but in the end he said he would do anything for Jaejoong. Even by helping us get Jaejoong out of the spa without being spotted. Can you imagine what it would have been like if someone from the photoshoot recognised Jaejoong, but then again if I think about it, they might have just thought it was Jaejoong doppelgänger. But if they saw me with him…” Yunho nodded listening to Heechul. Before Heechul turned the question back on Yunho, with Junsu close beside him. “How did it go, with his parent?”

“Over all okay, it was more so Hyunjoong blowing up half a dozen times that prolonged it, but I expected it and was prepared for it, I know Hyunjoong only thinking about Jaejoong… but he forcing Jaejoong to be something he’s not. His mother took my point of view into consideration and that’s all I wanted. Forcing Jaejoong to be the old Jaejoong that you all remember. I was clear as I could be and reminded them that I only have Jaejoong best interest at heart.”

“I say it can’t have been easy. Hyunjoong is a real hothead when it comes to Jaejoong, always has.”

“Do you wanted to come in?” Yunho asked.

“I think you should talk to Jaejoong. Beside, I need to get home, little man here is due a nap, and I need to get dinner started.” Heechul told him. “Come on little man, I have a nice lullaby with you’re name in it.” He waved Junsu and Yunho off as he drove off.

“You okay?” Junsu asked.

“Yeah.” Yunho looked down as his son. “I can talk to a dozen member in a  board room, but when it comes to talking to people who could be my potential in laws, about what best for Jaejoong, now that was more difficult than any board meeting.”

“I’ll have to take your word for it. About the board meeting. But if it was anything like me meeting Chunnie’s parents while I was excepting their first grandchild now that was nerve reacting. But they were very welcoming towards me. And trilled about their grandchild, and Yoochun settleing down. But Yoochun had told them about me on more than one occasion. His Umma told me even when he only start dating, Yoochun said I was the one for him  and he was going to pop the question as soon as he found the right moment.”

“That’s Yoochun for you, he always knew what he wanted in life and that was you. I feel the same way about Jaejoong.”

“You two should just get married.”

“We do plan to, but right now just doesn’t feel right. Jaejoong struggling with everything, I think with some alone time just the three of us w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter