Chapter 3

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta

Chapter  3

 

Jaejoong shifted slightly in his seat, he was happy this was a short flight, in a few hours he would be home and on safe ground. His Hyung would be there to welcome him home… He blinked as he looked out the window for a moment, the rain hadn’t stopped, it's still lashing. He could see it hitting the outside window of the place. It worried him they’re not above the clouds, and the plane was going low…

 

“Huh? What?” he asked. He felt someone pat his arm.
 

 “Sir would you like something to drink?” the stewardess asked.
 

“No I’m fine, thank you,” he replied with a smile. They hadn’t been the only one who noticed how dark it was outside, everyone on the plane had. Jae closed his eyes leaning back into his seat. Hoping when he woke up they would be landing the ground… But he opened his eyes when the plane began to shake. He looked around… that had really scared him. He hates turbulence. It wasn’t long until the captain of the plane came on the speaker and reassured them everything was fine, it was just because of the storm  they were approaching, Jaejoong looked to the other passage the others didn’t seem as worried as he was. He put his ear phone in his ear hoping to drown out the sound of the roaring thunder, which could be heard throughout the plane. Everyone gasped on the plane as it shock violently Jaejoong grabbed a hold of his armrests. He panicked he hope this flight would end soon.  He just wanted to be back on solid ground. More thunder roar and lightening flashed through the window. Jae cried out, he hated lighting. The plane suddenly jerked around making other passenger screamed in fright.

 

Jae looked up to see the seat belt light flashing, telling passenger to put on their belt. Jae had not removed his since he had gotten on the plane. The plane was jerky around more making passenger scream, then the plane began to fall rapidly, the yellow Oxygen mask feel from their compartment Jaejoong reached for his and placed it over his face he screamed in his head for his Hyung. He was so frighten, he thought he was going to die.

Jae closed his eyes trying to block out the sounds around him. Jae knew the plane was falling, Then the lights went out, the last think he remember was hearing the screams of the over passenger. Before he out.

 

*****

 

Yunho looked out the window, down at the sea the storm late night had kept him up the whole night it was that heavily,  he was surprised at ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter