Chapter 45

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

________________________________

Chapter 45

 

 

“Thanks for coming on such short notice, I really didn’t know who else I can talk to about Jaejoong, I’m worried about him,” Yunho thought about, “I’m not going to lie, but he’s not coping too well, it’s been a lot to take in. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was concerned, I…”

“Yunho don’t beat yourself up about it, it’s understandable that you are worried about him. I am too, don’t think I haven’t notice the way he goes about his day. Besides I know if it was me, Chunnie would be too. I know Jaejoong has been having a hard time, if you ask me, I could see this was coming from a while now.” Junsu answered him, “I’m glad you did the right thing calling me, Jaejoong is my closet friend. I only want was best for him.”

“And me, Jaejoong has always been my friend. And I know his family very well, so I know what you’re on about. They can be over bearing at time, but their head in the right way.”

“Where is Jaejoong anyway?” Junsu looked around, it was a bit odd not to see Jaejoong floating around the place, “Has he gone to the store?” Yunho shook his head no.

“He’s sleeping… We had an eventful night!” Yunho rubbed his eyes. Yunho looked at his son not realising he made them both think they were up with Changmin most of the night or something.

“You know you could have just called over, it’s not l don’t live right next door or anything,” Junsu looked at his own son, “It’s not like my own little man had me up at dawn tending to his ever need.” The three of them looked to the three little boys playing on the floor beside their parents. One of them was staring intently at the adults, as he clung to his father leg. Heechul smiled down at the little boy.

“Is he scared of me or something?”

“I don’t think so.” Yunho lifted up his son. Kissing his nose before turning him around, “Are you scared of Heechul baby? He’s not that scary and he’s one of Umma closest friends.” Changmin eyes darted to what was on the table in front of Heechul, before reaching out his chubby little hand. As he reached out his hand, Yunho laughed he should have known. “He not scared of you, he just wants one of those tasty treat you brought over.” Yunho bounced Chanmgin on his knee. Heechul rummaged in the bag in front of him. He had picked up a few croissants knowing how much Jaejoong liked them. He tore one of them and handed some to Changmin before turning to the other two boys. “Can he have some?” Heechul didn’t want to over step, Junsu nodded.

“Sure, Inwhan will eat about anything, apart from Bananas. He can’t get his head around the texture. Then again, I not sure about them either.”

“It’s funny when kids pick up on their parent dislike, I’ve told Siwon not to make any funny facial express around kibum, that would be all I need. If I leave Kibum with Siwon, I get a call 5 minutes, either to tell me Kibum screaming the place down or he won’t eat the food I made. Siwon assumed Kibum just doesn’t like it, seriously how many times do I have to tell him? He’s only getting use to the textures. You have to a least try everything at least a dozen times.”

“I think they go through fazes, or sometimes they only want Umma to feed them.”

“Who, fathers or son?” Heechul asked.

“Both.”

“Hey, I’m not that bad, don’t just put all fathers in the same, Jaejoong taught me a few things. So don’t put all father in the same category beside Changmin will eat just about anything that you put in front of him.

“Lucky you,” both Heechul and Junsu said together before looking to one another and laughing. “Fathers thinks they know what’s best for everyone.”

“So Yunho before we get down to it, can I ask you something?” Yunho stared towards Heechul, He had excepted to be questioned eventually. “Can you tell me everything that happened to Jaejoong since you met him? And don’t leave out anything I want to know everything. Even though Jaejoong has lost parts of his memory, to tell the truth I don’t think it’s really a bad thing.”

“Oh why’s that?” Yunho asked.

“Because I knew Jaejoong before the accident and he wasn’t what you see him as now, so different but in a good way.”  Heechul gazed of into the distance, “You’ve made Jaejoong happy, and that makes me happy. I haven’t seen Jaejoong so happy like this in a long time.”

“What do you mean?”

“Jaejoong was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter