Chapter 4

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta...Thanks Aenkr28

Chapter 4

 

“Yoochun check and see if she’s still breathing,” he asked his friend, they were so close to shore, Yunho didn’t know what to do? Should he call an ambulance? Or would it be quicker to drive her there… Yunho looked out at the ocean how did the beauty get out here? He wondered if she was out in the storm the whole night, he thought it would have been impossible, she would have died for sure in that storm… He thought maybe the boat she was on must have capsized. He looked over his shoulder to Yoochun, listening to the girl breath, but his eyes widen in panic…

 

“Yunho I need your help….she stop breathing!!!” he called out to his friend. Yunho panicked as he froze at the well of the boat, “YUNHO!” Yoochun shouted again bring Yunho back to his senses… Yunho rushed over to his side. Yoochun knelt down beside the beauty… What should he do?

 

“Yunho, don’t just stare, she probably swallowed a bunch of water. We need to do the CPR!” Yoochun shouted at Yunho as he tilted the beauty head up.

 

“The hospital can help with that!”

 

“Yunho… she could be dead by then, we need to do it now… Do you have a CPR machine on board the boat?” Yoochun asked.

 

“I don’t know….” Yoochun shook his head he had to think quickly.

 

“Yunho you start the chest compression, I’ll look” he told him.

 

Yunho pressed down on the beauty chest, and counted until ten, before pressing his lips on to the beauty, he repeated the steps over and over again, if he didn’t, the girl might not be able to survive. Yunho took another deep breath and breathe over her lips again. Pumping her heart and blowing air into , and repeating it again hoping that it would work but nothing… He called to Yoochun in panic still repeating the steps, “Yoochun this isn’t working….”

 

Yoochun came back up from below deck carrying a first aid box…. In his hands…he knelt down…He was about to rip the beauty top, But Yunho stopped him, “What are you doing?” Yoochun looked at him.

 

“Yunho we don’t have time for moral now, we have to stick these two patches to her chest and then shock her…” Yoochun ripped the top off, it was only then he realized it was a guy… he looked back at the beauty face… he really had feminine features. He attached the two stick patches to the chest.

 

Yunho just stared, as he did more chest compression against the delegate s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter