Chapter 15

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta

Thank you  aenkr28

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

 

Hyunjoong, what are you doing? Why are you packing up your clothes, are you going somewhere?”

 

Hyunjoong jumped from the sudden voice. He continued to pack up his duffel bag with his clothes, before he slightly turned to look at his mother lingering at the door. He turned to see his frail mother's, eyes were red from the amount of tears she had shed from the loss of her baby son. Over the pass few months the bags under his mother's eyes had grown, just like his, he hadn’t slept in months… if he did, he dreamt that his baby brother was calling out to him. Telling him he was alive and was waiting for him to find him.

 

“Hyunjoong!” his mother called again when she didn’t reserve an answer from her son. “Hyunjoong please talk to me. It’s not even morning yet, and the sun is barely out.” His mother told him, it was only then she approached the bed to see his passport on the bed, including a ticket...

 

“I’m going to Jeju to do some business,” it was slightly true, but it wasn’t the whole true. The real truth was he was going to look for any clue of where his brother went missing.

 

“Jeju……. Is it really only business…. because going there won’t be-” She couldn’t finish. But she didn’t have to Hyun Joong knew what his mother was think even without answering, and how could he not. None of them could accept the fact that Jaejoong an important person in there life’s was gone.

 

“Just business….” he lied….

She nodded her head before he asked, “Do you have to go….?”

 

“Hmm…. Umma…”

 

“Sorry…” she cried. “I just thought of what Joongie must have left when the plane went down, he must have been so scared. I don’t want you to go on the plane. I’m scared Hyunjoong, can’t you just stay here? Can’t you ask for the person to meet you in Seoul instead?”

 

“Umma, nothing’s going to happen to me… I won’t leave you,” he hugged his mother, hoping the reassuring hug would give her the comfort she needed.

 

 

“But Joongie…”

 

 

“Umma… He wouldn’t want you to dwell on what happen, wherever Joongie is, I’m sure he’s happy,” he hoped what he said was true. He didn’t want to think of his brother in pain somewhere, where he wasn’t there to protect him.

 

“You know, I can’t stop thinking about him,” she Sighed, “Every time he went away I worried about him, I mean how could I not? He was my baby, I always felt he want us to show him more love. He used to cling to you almost all the time when you were little. People usde to always pick on him because of his looks; although when you were around he uses to dried his tears and tell you everything was fine and that he could take it…..”

 

“He did have his moment….”

 

“He loved you…. so much… in my eyes he always wanted to impress you with everything he did. Sorry Hyun Joong here I am going on, Promise me you call me when the plane lands,” she gave her eldest son one last hug before she walked him out to his car outside. “When are you going back?” Hyunjoong didn’t know. He hadn’t planned that far ahead just yet.

 

“Not sure…. I need to speak to Mr Jung about the contract. If all things goes to my liking, I should be back by the end of the week.” She nodded her head. “Have you told your father about this….?”

 

“Hmmm yeah… Umma I see you when I get back,” Hyunjoong replied  as he closed the door and pulled away from the house. He hadn’t  told his father anything about going to Jeju, his father would have known the real reason he was going to Jeju. He hated lying to his mother. But knowing he was going there to look for clues about Jaejoong would only upset her more, the months had not been easy for the family, news reporter, and Jaejoong's fan usually waited outside their home, placing flowers at their gates, while news reporter looked at the family's statement.

 

“Please come back safely Hyunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter