Chapter 10

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thank you aenkr28

Chapter 10

 

 

“Jaejoong you ready yet?” Yunho called up from the stairs. After he finished up with his work, he asked Jaejoong if he wants to go shopping with him. He was a bit nervous when Yunho asked him to go, but he agreed. He had been in his room for an hour to get ready. Yunho didn’t hear an answer, so he walked up the stairs and knock on Jaejoong’s door. “Jaejoong!” he called out again opening the door slowly, he saw Jaejoong staring at himself in the mirror, trying to look at the stitches at the back of his head. 

 

 

“Oh Yunho…” he looked down, “Maybe I shouldn’t go, people will stare at me,” Yunho laughed. Yunho had just learned Jaejoong was in vain about his appearance. He walked over to Jaejoong.

 

“Course they’ll stare at you,” he saw Jaejoong cringe at the thought, “But not because of the stitches on the back of your head, it’s because of how pretty you are.”

 

Yunho could see his words had made an impact on Jaejoong, his cheeks has turned to a rosy pink colour. “Come on… if you feel uncomfortable while we’re out, just tell me and I’ll bring you back… Deal?” he held out his hand for Jaejoong to take.

 

 

“Deal!” Jaejoong took Yunho’s hand. He didn’t know why but being with Yunho felt so right.  He was caring and sometimes while Jaejoong was with him, it made him forget that he didn’t know who he really was…

 

 

Jaejoong and Yunho went shopping for food; it amazed him that Jaejoong looks around the shelves, adding food to the trolley, when Yunho asked what they were for, Jaejoong didn’t know. He told Yunho that he needed them, Yunho laughed and so did Jaejoong. Yunho sighed in relief; the smile made his smile melted his heart. The reason why Yunho had taken Jaejoong out, was to see if  anything help him remember his past, that part didn’t seem to work, but he didn’t care the smile was worth it at all. After they finished, he brought Jaejoong to his clothing store, just in case he need other things that Junsu didn’t buy or pick out for him. He enjoys watching Jaejoong looking around the clothing store. His attention to the detail of the clothes surprised him.  He smiled even more, and showed Yunho, “Yunho look… isn’t it amazing?”

 

Yunho and Jaejoong were having so much fun shopping together. They even went to the couple of other stores, one that was much to Jaejoong’s liking, Yunho realize the  clothing line… named ‘Hero,’ So this was the Kim youngest son line seeing all these cute couple stuffs in the store.

 

"Yunho, is this cute?" asked Jaejoong holding up a top. “I think this would look great on you. Look at the thread count, this person really took attention to detail.” He said rummaged around the shelves holding out things and smiling and putting them back. Before he came to one… “Yunho try this on…I think it will look great on you.” Yunho nodded he did like the style…. Jaejoong took out a few more things and handed them to Yunho.

 

“I thought we were supposed to be looking for you not me?” He laughed…

 

“You’ve already filled my wardrobe. I don’t need it anymore. You’ve already given me so much.”

 

"Eh?  Go on pick out something and try in on," said Yunho, Jaejoong nodded and pick out more before the both went to the fitting rooms Yunho tried on the clothes Jaejoong handed him, it surprised him on how well they looked on him, Jaejoong has an good eyes.  Yunho sat outside the fitting, waiting on Jaejoong to finish. “You alright in there?”

 

"Yeah I’m fine. Ouch!” Yunho heard Jaejoong.  Yunho stood up and opened the curtain.

 

“Jae-,” He found himself looking up and down Jaejoong body. The shirt was stuck on his head.

 

“Yunho help, I think it caught in one of the stitches,” Jaejoong told him innocently, forgetting her was only standing in his boxers. Yunho blush a little, while his little Yunnie b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter