Chapter 46

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thanks to aenkr28

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 46

 

 

“You have no right to tell us to stay away from Jaejoong!” Hyunjoong stormed out of the house after Yunho is rage. Yunho didn’t look back as he made his way out of Jaejoong’s childhood home and towards his car, he had only come to talk calmly with the Kims, but it wasn’t easy, as Hyunjoong took down everything he said in seconds. Hyunjoong following closely behind him his fist raised ready to punch. “You Bastard!” Hyunjoong swung a punch but Yunho dodge it and turned. “I have the right, as I only seem to be the only one that cares what Jaejoong wants.”

“Like hell you know…”

“You don’t get it, do you? I seem to know a lot more about the Jaejoong I fell in love with. You don’t get it at all, he’s not the same person he was before. Just by you forcing Jaejoong to remember is turning Jaejoong into a wreck, and I can’t watch him fall apart like this, not again. He was so lost when he lost his memory, but I gave him new things to force on, to depend on. It’s not like I plan, we didn’t plan to fall in love, but we did. He found something to live for again. You don’t understand at all.” Yunho thought about it, “he’s been emotional despatched, but nothing bets what he feels like now… so sad, don’t you get it? You’re destroying him inside everything he build up. He’s not eating or sleeping.   Have you forgotten the Jaejoong before your eyes. What Jaejoong wants, what he need?  Have you all forgotten the loss you faced, thinking he died on that plane? None of you… none of you at all… NO… Jaejoong being happy, that’s all it matters.” Yunho looked over Hyunjoong’s shoulder at their parents. 

“It’s you isn’t it? You’re keeping him away from us, you don’t want him to come back to us do you because in fact he might not love you at all, if he remember us...”

“Hyunjoong…” His mother called.

“You couldn’t get it more wrong if you tried. I just want Jaejoong to be himself no matter wha, I want him to be happy. And having a conversation with Heechul who has told me a lot about the life Jaejoong had, I’m trying to tell you what…”

“Yeah… yeah…” Hyunjoong crossed his arms, he really wanted to punch Yunho.

“Do you want to know how I found him last night,” even if they didn’t, Yunho’s going to tell them, “he was so broken.” Yunho shouted at him, making Hyunjoong forget what he was ranting about. “He wished he never returned to you, he wishes he never remember a single memory of any of you.” The statement seemed to hit the Kim family hard. “Do you want to hear what he told me?”

T-they will never accepted me.

Yunho remembered each word etched in his heart like a dagger piercing him, as he repeated Jaejoong’s words to them, “They will never accept me the way I am now, I’m not the same Jaejoong that they lost… They don’t want me, they want him… They don’t understand I’m not him… I’m me…” Yunho took a breath thinking hard, should he really be telling him al this. “Do you know how hard it is for me to watch Jaejoong fall apart like this? You may not believe me but I love Jaejoong.” Yunho looked at Jaejoong’s mother, “Surely you as his mother want what’s best for him…”

“I do but…”

“But what? In all this fighting we’re forgetting something. All that matters is Jaejoong not the Jaejoong he was, but the Jaejoong he is now. He’s so stressed he’s been crying all the time.” Yunho shook his head. “Do you know what I hate most about all this. Jaejoong when I first met, him couldn’t wait to remember his family, his friends, everything he wished for and more. But now Jaejoong wishes he never went looking for you all.” As much as Yunho knew Jaejoong didn’t mean it, but he had to tell them to make them realise how much of what they were doing, is impacting on Jaejoong emotional state.

“But we love him, we only want what way best…”

“And that probably means for all of you to forget the old Jaejoong. If you can’t accept Jaejoong as he is now, then there’s no meaning at all.” Both Jaejoong’s parent looked at one another. “Has any of you asked Jaejoong what he wants… even once? No.”

“ This is all your doing. Just because you want Jaejoong to only be with you, you forced your love onto him…”

“Hyunjoong enough!” His mother demanded.

“Again you got it all wrong. The one person who Jaejoong loves even more than me… and that makes me love him even more.”

“And who would that be?”

 “Changmin…” Yunho answered simply. “Changmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter