Chapter 13

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thank to arekr28

Chapter 13

 

Jaejoong didn’t know where he was heading, he just knew he needed to get away from Yunho place, he didn’t wanted to be reminded of what has happened. Jaejoong was sure they both wanted it, so why did he leave him that morning without a word. He continued walking, unsure of where he was heading. It was about noon when he began making his way up a  small trail, Jaejoong assumed it was a trail just leading into the mountain, he felt this was probably his perfect escape… He couldn’t find a reason not to follow the trail, so he continued onwards. He didn’t think he made anyone worry about him, he just needed to get away. He chose a path that led him away from the main paths, and up the mountain trail, although it was stupid he wasn’t thinking straight. He didn’t really want to bump into people so he choose to avoid them completely, by following the dirt path.

 

  It wasn’t long until Jaejoong became so tired that he had to sit down. The tiredness had worn him out and made his headache painfully, Jaejoong sat there for a short while facing the steep slope of the mountain. He still felt he had a long way to go and he didn’t want to turn back now, he closed his eyes and took short deep breathes, hoping it would help the throbbing from his head to stop, and it did a bit, he relaxed his shoulder and leaned against the tree trunk. It was only then he hear the sound.

“Water!” he was sure it was the sound of running water. He got up from his stop and followed the sound forgetting to watch where he was stepping, the slope was steep and Jaejoong knew it would be less than for giving the human body. It one slit second he lost his footing, before he could even make a sound, he found himself rolling down the slope, he felt the ground unforgiving on his skin, he could feel his skin rip at one point, causing him excruciating pain until he found himself be thrown against a rock, he cried out it pain it hurt so much he was surprized he was even still conscious. He tried to shift his body but the pain stopped him from moving too much. He felt his eyes tear up… when he realized no one was coming for him, no one knew where he was…..

 

“Yunnie… I-I need you.”

 

*****

 

Yunho stopped, he could hear a voice although faint it passed by his ears, it was almost like a whisper passing by his ears…

 

“Jaejoong….” he called out, he looked all round him, he was sure it was Jaejoong voice, he had come to love the sound of his voice. He ran deep into the mountain, but the mountains were vast. He didn’t have a clue how to find him. He hoped if Jaejoong came up here he stayed on the main path. He made it to the top and looked around there was no sign of him he even as the higher as he passed by them, it would be getting dark soon. It would become more difficult to find him in the dark and Yunho was becoming truly worried at this spot. He’s been searching for Jaejoong for hours now, and he was starting to give up hope. He repeatedly called out his name, over and over again. He didn’t care how sore his voice was… he needed to find him. He made his way back down slowly hoping to find something as to give him a clue as to where Jaejoong was headed. He stopped when his phone rang…

 

“Yunho… I just got you message Su and I are at your place, where are you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter