Chapter 6

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta Thank You Aenkr28

Chapter 6

 

Four days later, Yunho had been visiting the boy every single day, every time he left the hospital after visiting hour were over, he just wanted to go back again. Today he was accompanied by Yoochun, he wanted to know how the boy was doing. It’s not every day you saved someone from death.

 

They brought with them the biggest bunch of flowers that they could find; they wanted to brighten up the hospital, hoping they would encourage the beauty to wake up, and open those big doe eyes they had only seen once. Yoochun found it strange on how Yunho acts around the boy. It was the first person Yunho had connected with in years. Yunho sat beside the bed taking the boys hand in his own, while Yoochun placed the vase of flowers on the table.

 

****

 

He opens his eyes all of a sudden looking around interpretation. His breathing went up and down. He didn’t have a clue where he was, all he knew was the room was dark and he was lying in a bed, the walls of the room were white.

 

 

“What is this?” he asked himself. “Where am I?” He reached up his hand feeling something on his face, “A breathing mask?” he questioned. “Am I in a hospital?” He looked at his hand and noticed a IV connected to his hand. He wondered, “Why am I lying here?” It was then he notice to figures lying across the room, one on the other bed in the room and the other on the couch beside the wall. He focused her eyes on the one that was close to him. “Who was he?” he wondered. He could tell the occupant was sleeping.

 

"Omo, you're awake," a nurse walks in when she saw Jaejoong looking up, “You gave us quite a scare."

 

“Where am I?” Jaejoong asked softly.

 

“You in Jeju Hospital,” the nurse told him. Lifting up his hand checking his pulse, as she looked down at her wrist watch. "Hmm…" she dropped his hand and wrote something on the chart.

 

“H-How long have I been here?” he asked her.

 

“Four days…” Jaejoong thought to himself. “Four day!?” he couldn’t believe he had slept so long, he looked at the two other sleeping figures they hadn’t moved an inch, “Who are they,” he wondered, the nurse noticed him looking at them.

 

“You’re probably wondering who they are?” she asked. Jaejoong nodded before the nurse continued, “They’re the people that recused you from the water. You’re very lucky they did, or you probably wouldn’t have made it. Rest for a moment while, I go get the doctor, he will want to have a look at you,” the nurse was about to leave when Jaejoong grabbed her wrist, she turned to him.

 

 "Hmmm excuse me Nurse… mmmm who w-who a-am I?" the nurse stared at him, before she rushed out of the room to get the doctor.

 

The doctor examined Jaejoong while a nurse attached another IV to his hand. The doctor flashed his small flashlight pen into Jaejoong eyes, checking his response. "Your reflex is fine," he pulled out her stethoscope to check his breathing, he lifted up Jaejoong shirt at the back, and place the top of the stethoscope on his back. "I don’t think you have any fluid on your lungs, they sound a lot healthier than when you first came in," he turned to the Nurse, “Could you get another blanket?” he noticed Jae shivering, the Nurse nodded and left the room. While the doctor told Jaejoong that he had hypothermia. And that he was very lucky to have survived.  It wasn’t long until the nurse came back with a blanket and placed it over Jaejoong.

 

 "Thank you," Jaejoong thanked the nurse. The doctor took the seat closed to the bed. Jaejoong looked at him.

 

“I need to asked you a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter