Chapter 33

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-Beta

___________________________________________

CHapter 33

 

 

It was late on a Friday afternoon when Jaejoong and Junsu gathered at the new location for their shop along with their baby boys, they were preparing for the grand opening for tomorrow night.

 

“Is my baby enjoying tummy time?” Jaejoong asked his baby son as his son lay on the mat alone with Junsu’s little one. 

 

“Jae, that was Yoochun, they said they be here in about an hour, we better get this finish.” Junsu walked into the office, bags of decoration in his hand. “Boys alright?”

 

“Yeah they’re quite happy, I thought by this time they would be annoyed at us…” Jaejoong commented. They had been at the store for hours, getting everything ready. The shelf and rails were filled with clothes; blankets and everything you would need for a baby.

 

“They love spending time with their Umma.” Jaejoong laughed at the cute face Changmin was making. “Have you decided which outfit you want Inhwan to wear tomorrow?”

“You’re joking, I want him to literally wear everything. You got to stop showing me the outfits, seriously I want to dress him in everything, I can't stop myself.” Jaejoong smiled.

 

“At Least I know you’d probably be a customer for life.”

 

“I want my son to be dress well,” Junsu answered, “Hey did you mail out the invitation?” Junsu asked.

 

“Yunho took care of it, he said it was the least he could do to help out.” Jaejoong walked around the store making sure everything was to his liking, “Su I think we’re almost done.” Jaejoong turned to look at the new logo, it had taken him a while to decide on a name for his store, “Junsu do you like the name for the store. Tinny Tods?”

 

“I think it suits the store quite well.” Junsu picked up his son, “Someone needs to be changed before daddy gets here.” Junsu took out the changing mat and lay his son on it. “Hand us the baby wipes will you?” Junsu held out his hand as Jaejoong handed them to Junsu. The last few days had be chaos for them, even though Yunho suggested to find a sitter for the boy, Jaejoong didn’t want it he wanted his son to be with him so they brought the boys to the store. It wasn’t that long until Yoochun and Yunho turned up, both gave their loved ones a sweet kiss.

 

“Everything set?” Yunho asked Jaejoong as he took Changmin from him as he began to push Changmin stroller towards their car.

 

“Yes, I just have to set the alarm.” Jaejoong told him as Yunho strapped Changmin to the back of the car as he put the stroller into the boot. As soon as they got home, they waved goodbye to Junsu and Yoochun saying they would meet tomorrow two hours before the grand opening. They put Changmin to bed together before having a light dinner together chatting over their meal like a married couple.

 

“I think I’ll have a shower.” Jaejoong told Yunho as they made their way up the stairs, Yunho followed straight behind him. “And your following me because…” Yunho shrugged his shoulders.

 

“I thought we could shower together.”

 

“Shower together or do you have other dirty thoughts on your mind?” Jaejoong smirked as he placed his hand around Yunho’s neck, lightly pecking his lips. “Did you miss me today?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“I miss you every moment we’re apart,” Yunho leaned forward, “I’m even jealous of my own son getting to spend all day with you,” he smirked as they lead themselves into the bathroom, they removed their clothes together, but Jaejoong for some reasons felt nerves of Yunho’s eyes on him, although he was in good shape he’s still had the scar running along his abdominal from the C-section.

“I’m going in first.” Jaejoong jumped into the shower, as Yunho continued to remove his trousers before hopping in behind Jaejoong and whispers. “You look even ier with nothing on.”

“Yah Yunho!” Jaejoong squealed as Yunho cupped his . “Do you want me to massage your shoulders?” They leaned under the water with Yunho massaging his back. Jaejoong leaning back onto him. Before Yunho took Jaejoong strawberry shampoo bottle. “Jaejoong I’ll wash your hair for you.” Jaejoong looked at Yunho and blushed brightly.

 

“I think I know how to wash my own hair.”

 

“Let me spoil you.” Yunho smiled as he placed some of the shampoo into his hand. Yunho put the bottle down before gently rubbing it into Jaejoong's hair. Yunho slowly moved Jae, turning him to face him before kissing him. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Yunho’s torso pressing his own body against Yunho’s. Yunho instantly pulled Jaejoong closer into a deeper kiss as Yunho rubbed the shampoo into his hair. Yunho coupled help but lifted Jaejoong up into his arms, so the water touched his hair faster, making the shampoo run down his back.

“Y-Yunho…” Jaejoong moaned as he wrapped his legs around Yunho's waist as they kissed. “We can do it in here, but what if Changmin wakes up?” Jaejoong mumbled between the kisses.

“Hmm... but I want you so much. Beside it wouldn’t be the first time we’ve done it in here.” Yunho mumbled. Yunho lowered Jaejoong and nibbled on his lower lip. As Jaejoong turned off the tap and pecked Yunho. “Fine you win, we’ll continue this in the bedroom.”

“Yunho you have a dirty mind.” Jaejoong told him as Yunho ran his hand up and down Jaejoong's belly. “It still amazes me you carry him in here.” Yunho step out of the shower placing a towel on the ground so they won’t fall. He held a towel for Jaejoong but before Jaejoong could take it, Yunho wrapped his arms around him, gently rubbing his sensitiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter