Chapter 37

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey reader... sorry no update in a while.... I've been busy.....

Aenkr28 is busy too so I don't want to over load stories without her correction

i hope you can wait for the next update

Springmiya

_______________________________________

 

Un-beta

_________________________________

Chapter 37

 

“Seriously how did you let it get so bad?” Heechul applied shaving cream on Hyunjoong’s face, “Don’t look so scared, I do this almost everyday for Siwon and I only ever cut him once.” It wasn’t long until Heechul had finished,”There, you look so much better now it’s as smooth as a baby bottom. Hyunjoong laughed.

 

“Only you would know that…” Heechul picked up his son.

 

“Doesn’t he not look like scary Uncle anymore?” He smiled at his baby, “Hyunjoong would you like to hold him?”

 

“I don’t think…” He wasn’t sure about this.

 

“Oh go on, he doesn’t bite.” Heechul moved his son over. “Kibum this is your uncle Hyunjoong, this is your first time meeting him.” He told him son who probably didn’t understand a single would his mother was saying to him.

 

****

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes and blinked a few times they had been driving for twenty minutes or so. He didn’t understand why his head was pounding so much even his stomach was churning. He placed his hand over his mouth, “Yun, stop the car…” Yunho turned to the side looking at Jaejoong, his skin had gone complete white. He had only closed his eyes for a few minutes. As soon as Yunho pulled the car to the side of the road, Jaejoong leaned outside the passenger down and emptied his stomach content.

 

“That’s it, you’re getting check over! I don’t care if I have to force the doctor to…” Yunho stated as Jaejoong closed the door and leaned back. He wasn’t about to argue in case he throw up again. They had been waiting for over an hour before the doctor began his check over Jaejoong, Changmin had already got his all clear from his check-up, now they had to wait. Yunho was bouncing Changmin on his lap while he stared at Jaejoong lean over the side of the bed and vomited. “Seriously where did that doctor go?” Yunho turned to look past the blue curtain that was around their small cubicle. “I should get someone.” Yunho stood up just as Jaejoong rolled over onto his back, as he began to heave, he lay back turning to look at Yunho.

 

“Yunho sit, they’re probably busy. I’m not the only patient you know?” Jaejoong told him, “Hand me one of those wet wipes from Changmin’s changing bag.” Yunho did what he was told before Jaejoong wiped his face. “Just be patient!”

 

“That’s easier said than done, I hate seeing you like this.”

 

“I know but you have my word I’ll be fine, I’m sure it’s nothing too big, probably just food poisoning or something.”

 

“Jaejoong you and I both know you haven’t been eating.” Yunho gazed into Jaejoong’s eyes. Jaejoong didn’t want to admit it but it was true, Jaejoong looked at the IV sticking into his arm, he groaned when he remembered the nurse pushing it into his vein. It wasn’t too long when the curtain surrounding the bed where pulled back.

“Hello, I’m Doctor Lee.” The doctor told them as he looked Jaejoong up and down before he looked at Yunho. “I hear you’ve been throwing up,” the doctor repeat from what he read from the chart.

 

“Yes, he’s not sleeping either,” Yunho told him.

 

“Is he on any medication?”

 

“No…” Jaejoong answered himself.

 

“Well just to be sure, we’ll be running some test.”

 

“Will it take long?” Jaejoong asked, “I was planning to go to my store later,” Jaejoong looked at Yunho, knowing Yunho wasn’t please.

 

“We’ll see after we run the test, we wouldn’t want to send you home if you aren’t a 100% sure that you'll be alright once you leave the hospital.” The doctor told them and paused as Jaejoong leaned over the bed and vomited again. Jaejoong wiped his mouth and leaned back, he didn’t have anything to throw up in the first place, the doctor attached the monitor to Jaejoong’s chest. “I’ll just take some blood sample and I’ll let you rest.”

Jaejoong sat up and extended his arm allowing the doctor to place another needle into his arm. “Hold your arm up for a minute, I’ll get the nurse to get you something for the nausea while I run your blood, rest up for now.” The doctor drew the curtain and walked away. Jaejoong lay in his bed for another few hours vomiting every now and then. He looked at Yunho, “Yunho, go change Changmin, he gets fussy if you don’t.” Yunho looked at Jaejoong he hadn’t even realised Changmin was wet.

 

“Serious you’re mother intuition!!!” Yunho looked at his son.

 

“I spend a lot of time with him, I know his facial expression,” he smiled at his son, “He’ll need his milk too, theres a few snacks in the baby bag, I don’t think we be leaving anytime soon.” Jaejoong lay on his stomach on the bed.

“I’ll be back soon.” Yunho lift Changmin up taking the baby bag, he gazed at Jaejoong before he left.

 

“Yunho, I’m not going anywhere.” Jaejoong knew Yunho was staring at him even with his eyes closed. He could hear Yunho footsteps get further and further away. He thought he must have slept for a few minutes because the next thing he knew, a nurse was attending the needle in his arm.

 

“Your husband took your son out for a little air,” the nurse told. “I’ve just gave you something for the nausea, it should kick in any minute now.” Jaejoong sat up, he was surprised how fast the nausea subsided.

 

“Ermmm... could I use the toilet?”

 

“Yes, it’s the door on the left. Four beds door and just around the corner...” She told him as he removed the stand so Jaejoong could take the IV with him. Jaejoong swung his feet over the bed and stood up. He was a bit wobbly at first, but managed to get his footing. He gently pulled the IV stand along with him as he walk pass beds of people before he turned at the corners, as he made his way back he notice the cubicle beside his was now occupied. The curtain was drawn, but the voice he heard he laughed, it sounded like the same conversation he had with Yunho, he lay back onto the bed and listened to the sound around him as he waited for Yunho to come back.

 

“Why did you bring me here?”

 

“Because this is a onetime deal. And I don’t want my best friend’s older brother to collapsed on me, he wouldn’t want this.” Jaejoong could hear the concern in his vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter