Chapter 16

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16

 

 It was just afternoon when Jaejoong managed to make his way out of bed, after falling back asleep in the comfort of Yunho's arms. Being in Yunho's arms helped to relax him and it made him stop thinking about the sick feeling in his stomach. He looked around his shared bedroom with, to only find that the handsome man was downstairs having breakfast, after his eventful morning taking care of him, while he was throwing up. Jaejoong left his room and went down to the kitchen to find Junsu sitting at the table, he didn’t seem to notice Jaejoong approach him, Jaejoong joined him at the table and looked at him when Junsu jumped back.

 

“Junsu where's Yunho?”

 

“He had to go to work, he’ll be back later.”

 

“Owh…” Jaejoong looked down at his hand… Junsu felt Jaejoong's uneasiness.

 

“What, you don’t want to spend the day with me? You’re so mean Jae,” Junsu pouted and pretend to cry…. The only problem was he didn’t expect Jaejoong to take him seriously, “Jaejoong, I’m joking, relax will you? By the way how are you feeling now?”

 

“My tummy… still feel bubble and weird,” he told him patting his tummy.

 

“Jae you’re n-not… you know….” Junsu looked down at his stomach.

 

 

“ Know what?” Jaejoong asked unsure what Junsu was thinking.

 

 

“You know….” he pointed at Jaejoong's stomach, Jaejoong looked down trying to make sense of what Junsu was trying to tell him, but Junsu couldn’t say it to the innocest young man, that didn’t seem to have a clue as to what he was talking about. “Listen, do you feel well enough to go out with me?” Junsu stood up from the table and looked down at Jaejoong.

 

“Hum…..I think so where are we going?” he asked.

 

“Well, get your jacket and shoe and I’ll meet you out at the car,” Junsu left Jaejoong sitting there in confusion, he didn’t understand what Junsu was thinking, but it wouldn’t be long until he found out. He went back up the stair and grabbed a warm jacket before making his way to Junsu car.

****

For the past few days, Junsu had noticed Jaejoong declined of health, he wasn’t sure at first, but he realize there could be a change, he pulled up outside a shopping centre and headed toward the pharmacy. Junsu scanned the shelve looking for what he wanted.

 

"Junsu, what are you looking for, maybe I can help you find it,” Jaejoong asked innocently.

 

“Hmm… Why don’t you take a seat, while I ask the lady for behind the counter,” Junsu didn’t want Jaejoong to see what he was buying just yet. "Or go to the café next door and buy me something I’m starving what about you?” Jaejoong nodded his head, he hadn’t eaten anything all morning and was starting to feel a bit peckish now, he left Junsu in the Pharamacy and went next door as Junsu went up to the counter.

 

“Can I help you?"

“Can I have a pregnancy test?” Junsu asked coolly. It felt weird asking, but he didn’t wanted to sound awkward.

 

She handed Junsu the pregnancy test, “Mmm, could I have another one too?” the lady behind the counter place the two pregnancy tests into the bag and handed them to Junsu as he handed over the money to them. He went into the café, and found Jaejoong sitting at a table in the back with a donuts in front of him, when Junsu sat down infront of him

 

“Did you get what you needed?” he asked. Junsu nodded his head, he was wondering who to approach this subject… he thought there was nothing like the present but he didn’t want to make Jaejoong do it in a public toilet… after they had finished eating he drove them both back to Yunho's house. He handed Jaejoong the stick and told him what to do. Jaejoong stared at him…

 

“Why?”

 

“Just do it, will you ….” Jaejoong didn’t move from the spot. “Look I’m going to do it to.” He held on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter