Chapter 12

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta thank you aenkr28

Chapter 12

 

 

The morning breeze lingered from the now opened window, making the beauty stir from his slumber, the air felt nice against his skin. He turned over on his side and felt the slight dull pain from his lower back. It was only then he remembered what he and Yunho had done last night, his eyes shot opened, wishing he didn’t. The morning sun almost blind him, he closed his eye quickly as he felt his headache, he could sense the migraine in progress. He opened his eyes slowly and turned to the side, where Yunho had slept last night or so he thought, but Yunho is not there.

 

The pain of waking up alone entered Jaejoong's mind and made his heart shred into pieces. Had Yunho regret what they had done? Okay, so maybe they were moving a little too fast, but Jaejoong was sure they both wanted it. A tear left his eyes, a pain throb from the centre of his heart, in his cry, he whispered, “Yunho, why did you leave me?" he wrapped his thin figure and made his way to the bathroom to clean himself up.

 

Looking back at what had happened last night, he realized it could have all been a mistake. If it wasn’t, how could Yunho just leave him like that without a word? That was the part that didn’t make sense to him, Yunho had treated him so well since the accident, he questioned, ‘was none of it's real?’ the lingering feeling of Yunho kissed on his skin remained, Jaejoong rubbed his arms against his chest, trying to make the phantom hand disappear, but it didn’t, he could feel Yunho’s arm wrapping themselves tightly around his and kissed him on his forehead. But it was all a lie, he washed himself quickly and walk his way back to his room and changed as quick as he could before he went over to the curtains and pulled back the blinds, he stared out blankly at the surrounding, Yunho car was missing from the drive way.

 

In the pit of his stomach, he felt a shape pain, ‘Had Yunho hate being with him so much? He hates to admit it, but maybe Yunho didn’t love him as he thought he did as the way Jaejoong loved him. Since he couldn’t remember anything from his past, Yunho was the best thing he felt could have happened to him, he loved every seconds every minutes of everyday with him. Although it hadn’t been that long… to Jaejoong, he felt it was a eternity, he felt that they were meant to be together, they were mean to be as one, he thought maybe this was where he belonged. He hated the thought of not being with Yunho, but he couldn’t help feeling that maybe it was all a mistake, he took a jacket out from  his closet and left the house, he need to think to escape from all of this. He thought maybe he wouldn’t be able to stay here any longer, but what was he to do? He didn’t have a clue where he came from, he didn’t have any money either. He continued to walk further and further away from Yunho home, it didn’t matter to his the further he walked he thought maybe the better he would feel.

 

****

 

Yunho stared down at the beauty sleeping soundly beside him, his chest heaving after he remembered what they had done last night, his heart felt light. He had really found someone who would love him, just for him not of the Jung name and wealth that came with it. He got up from the bed hoping not to wake the beaut from his slumber, he had hoped he hadn’t hurt Jaejoong too much, his head was still injured, he wanted to do something really special for Jaejoong. So he got up really earlier and cleaned himself up before he head of to the town, he wasn’t planning to be long, he just want to buy breakfast and bring it back and have it with Jaejoong, he stood in the bakery waiting for his order when someone walked up behind him.

 

 

 

“Yunho?” Yunho turned to be greeted by Junsu and Yoochun, both holding each other hands, it was Yoochun that spoke to him, “Yunho what has got you up at the crack of dawn?”

 

 

 

“Nothing much, just getting breakfast for me and Jaejoong,” he told them, Yoochun nodded while Junsu eyes were on the flowers that Yunho was holding tightly in his other hand. A smile appeared on his face.

 

 

“Are they for Jaejoong?” He pointed at the flowers, “He’s going to love them.” Junsu clapped his hand tightly toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter