Chapter 35

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

__________________________________

Chapter 35

 

“Yunnie, I’m heading to the store now, I got to pack out before I open,” Jaejoong informed Yunho who was half-awake.

“Bwoh?! Jae it’s not even 7:30 yet,” Yunho replied as he shook his head.

“I know but I’ve been awake for hours, your breakfast is laid out on the table downstairs, I’ll see you later.” Jaejoong kissed his lips before turning and walk out of the room.

“Hey wait how are you getting there?” Yunho followed closing behind him.

 

“Junsu waiting for me outside.”

 

“Jae?” Jaejoong turned to him. “Just remember to eat and watch out for cars.” Yunho couldn’t let go of what almost would have happened. He didn’t even get the chance when they got home to talk about what Jaejoong remembered.

 

“I will, you have nothing to worry about Yunnie…” Yunho smirked as Jaejoong picked Changmin up to his car seat, “Changmin, say bye to daddy and tell him we’ll see him for dinner.” Yunho bent down and caress his son’s face.

 

“Be good for Umma Minnie…” he waved them off from the door. “I pick you up after you close...” Yunho told him, he couldn’t wait until he get to ask Jaejoong how his day went. He made his way to the kitchen to enjoy the breakfast Jaejoong had made for him. They had opened the store at 10:30, the morning was a little quieter than the opening but they did have a foot crowd. And most of the time, a customer walked out with two or three items for the store.

 

It had just gone lunch time when Jaejoong looked at Junsu, “Su what do you fancy for lunch?” Jaejoong took his wallet from his back pocket, “My treat.”

 

“Something fancy, I trust your judgement bring cake and something sweet, we can have it with tea.” Jaejoong nodded.

 

“You don’t mind watching the store and the kids?”

 

“The babies are sleeping, I don’t think you have too much to worry about, we’ve already fed them, they should be out for a little while.” Junsu ensured him. “Go, don’t worry so much you’re only going down the street.” Junsu waved at him from behind the cashier. Unknown to Jaejoong, someone was watching him from his awaiting car. He had tried to walk in twice so far, but he couldn’t he wasn’t sure it was Jaejoong, he needed to know. He usually would have gone straight up to him, but it didn’t make sense; Jaejoong stared at him yesterday without bashing an eyelid. The Joongie he knew wouldn’t have faced him with a look of not knowing who he was and those people he was with, who were they? So many questions ran through his mind. If it was Jaejoong why hadn’t he contacted them? Were they holding him against his will? No it wasn’t that, he had just walk from the shop without anyone with him. He got out of his car when he saw Jaejoong and decided for the moment to follow, he watched Jaejoong walked down the street into a restaurant and ordering something. He stood behind him in line. Even when Jaejoong looked straight at him Jaejoong didn’t even look like he knew him.

 

Jae is it really you?

 

He repeatedly asked himself, he knew he couldn’t think otherwise, although he tried thinking his mind was playing tricks at him. Even when he manage to get home last night, he couldn’t get himself to tell him wife. He had told him a number of times it couldn’t have been possible, but now he had seen him for himself. He couldn’t even speak out it, and he wasn’t willing to start an argument about who was right. He listened to his voice. When Jaejoong accepted his other, it was the same soft voice, same pale white skin, same red lips and same doe eyes even the same birthmark on his neck which he caught when Jaejoong turned. He refused to take his eyes off him even when his phone rang.

 

“Hello…”

 

“Yah where are you? You said you’d watch over our son while I head to the office, I’m already late as it is.” He could hear the sigh in his wife’s voice, he had totally forgot. ‘Oh… I’m caught up with something.”

 

“You promised, it’s not like I could take him into a board meeting with me, you know. Any other day would be fine but…”

 

“I know I’ll be home soon, I’m just picking up some lunch.”

 

“Okay hurry back.” He put his phone back in his pocket just in time as Jaejoong head out from the store, with bags in his hand. He paid for his own and hurry from the shop, but he didn’t know how make a conversation. He followed behind Jaejoong unable to think of anything, mouthing, ‘Think Siwon, think!’ he stop in his tracked when he saw Jaejoong stumble forward as he tripped on the pavement. He was so busy trying to protect the food, he curved onto this side bashing his knee, shoulder and chin on the pavement, he had landed badly.

 

“Ack, ouuchhh!” he let go of the bags as rubbed his elbow, “Jaejoong you’re such a cluts.” he told himself as he turned his attention to his knee his trouser around his knee was ripped his knee grazed.

 

“Are you alright?” Siwon asked without thinking he extended his hand for Jaejoong to help him up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter