Chapter 50

Something More Than I Ever Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta thanks to aenkr28

_________________________________

Chapter 50

 

For Jaejoong waking up early in the middle of the night was normal, having a small boy in the house made him jumped out of bed within second of the sound of the cry and this moment was the same. He shifted off the bed not waking Yunho as he past. Jae motherly instinct to Changmin wasn’t just crying for his attention, it was a different sort of cry. Jaejoong entered his son’s room and picked him from the crib. “Shh, shh… sweetie. I’m here now.” Jaejoong comforted his little guy by caressing his back. Jaejoong carried the little boy who was hugging him like a koala, his little head on his shoulder. He held him close to his chest rocking him back and forward, it wasn’t until he saw a flash that Jaejoong yelled for Yunho realising what had upset his son. Yunho cupped Jaejoong and his son is his arms shielding them from view. Someone was at the window snapping pictures… Yunho furiously pulled the curtain before leading Jaejoong with Changmin from the room. He needed to think of Changmin and Jaejoong’s safety.

For the next few hours that morning, Yunho was pacing back and forward with a phone glued to his ear. Jaejoong watched him  from the bed, with Changmin on his lap. Jaejoong pecked his son’s head as he began to get impatient where he was. Jaejoong carried him downstairs to get what his little one wanted. Within seconds Yunho was by his side his arms wrapping around Jaejoong’s waist before a kiss was felt on his cheek. 

“Yun?” he called out but there was no one answer from the man.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault, if anything it’s mine.”  Jaejoong felt Yunho’s arm wrap around his waist tighter. “We knew something like this would happened.” Changmin face lit up when he saw his parent together from his highchair.

  

“Jae, I’ve made a few arrangements. I want you to pack just what you need. We’re going to head over to Yoochun and Junsu first.”

 

“What? Where?” Jae asked confused while he pulled from Yunho’s hold looking at his parents as they walked into the kitchen, he looked at his parent who sat at the table. Though it upset them, they agreed with Yunho. Yunho wrapped his arms around his Boo’s waist.

“I’ve talked to your parents about it, and they agree with me it’s for the best.”

“Yunho…”

“No more questions please, baby. Just go prepare.” Yunho smiled and let go of Jaejoong, kissing his cheek.

****

 

It was just mid-morning when Jaejoong had a bag packed and two packed for Changmin with everything he used for his son. Changmin was playing comfortably within a play pen in the living room when Yunho entered. Jaejoong peeking out the corner of the window there was still a look of people out there. But then he spotted a car hurrying up the drive way, and he knew who it was…

 

“Hyung…

 

Jaejoong turned looking at Yunho who made his way to the door. Jaejoong knew from the second his brother arrived this wasn’t going to be easy Yunho opened the door of him allowing him in. He wasn’t going to denial his access even if Hyunjoong has been a pig head about everything.Yunho he could see the angry glow in his look, warning him. Jaejoong eyes switched back and forward from Yunho to Hyunjoong. Though Hyunjoong didn’t seem to notice he was even there.

“You did this didn’t you? And you have the right to accuse me…” a punch was flown at Yunho, but Yunho caught it.

“I allowed you to hit me once, it won’t be happening again, not in my own home.” But Yunho statement didn’t stop him until Jaejoong shield Yunho by stepping in front of him, quickly wrapping his arms around Yunho. “Enough of this Hyung, what’s the matter with you?”

“Jae…” His eyes fell on Jaejoong, he didn’t look well in his eyes. “Jae, you know I wouldn’t do this, not to you…” Jaejoong shook his head.

“I don’t care who did it, what’s done is done and there is nothing we can do about that now, is there?” Jaejoong felt himself become light head but he held his own, “What matters right now to me is my son, because of yesterday Changmin spent most of the night crying in my arms.” Jaejoong pointed at his son. “Hyung can’t you please get along with Yunho? Both of you are similar, don’t you know that? You both care deeply for me, stop the fighting hyung.”

“Jae I…”

“Camera were peaking in to get their golden shot since yesterday!” Yunho told him. Hyunjoong reached out his hands to Jaejoong, dizziness forced him to slump back onto Yunho’s chest.

“Jae…” both of them call.

“I’m fine,” Jaejoong straighten himself up walking back to the living room, he felt really dizzy but he wasn’t about to let that take him over. He refused to show how he felt, but it was showing. Within ten minutes of arriving another fight broke out except Jaejoong’s parents are there, they talked.

“You can’t be serious, why is everyone so blind?”

“Hyunjoong…”

“Can’t you accept, that I’m happy with Yunho? Is it that hard?” Jaejoong was on the verge of lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter